No announcement yet.

Christian K - Pre-Screening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks - would this re-edit be more acceptable ?

Regards,
    Christian
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Christian K View Post
      Thanks - would this re-edit be more acceptable ?

Regards,
      Christian
      Very soft, and borderline contrast.

Comment

Thanks - will skip that one then.

Can you please have a look at these two busines jets landing at Zürich today ? Contrast ? Angle ? Over-processed ?

1) Cessna
        2) Embraer

Thanks,
        Christian
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks - will skip that one then.

Can you please have a look at these two busines jets landing at Zürich today ? Contrast ? Angle ? Over-processed ?

1) Cessna
          2) Embraer

Thanks,
          Christian
          Would be rejected for dark/contrast, soft, centering, and overprocessed.

Comment

Thanks dlowwa,

I made some changes to the eddid (adding subtle structure and contrast [hoping to avoid overprocessing] and hope this looks better now. One thing was rotating both planes back to the angle in the original photo, in order to get rid of jaggies.

Regards and have a good weekend,
            Christian
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks dlowwa,

I made some changes to the eddid (adding subtle structure and contrast [hoping to avoid overprocessing] and hope this looks better now. One thing was rotating both planes back to the angle in the original photo, in order to get rid of jaggies.

Regards and have a good weekend,
              Christian
              Centering is better, but all other issues remain.

Comment

Thanks for the quick turn-around. I dare saying that I struggle with the "overprocessed". I cannot see clear signs of overprocessing (e.g. halos). Can you please give me a hint ? That would help me adding contrast and reducing the softness, which might potentiate signs of overprocessing.

Thanks again,
                Christian

Comment

Thanks for the quick turn-around. I dare saying that I struggle with the "overprocessed". I cannot see clear signs of overprocessing (e.g. halos). Can you please give me a hint ?
                  There are editing halos visible. WIthout knowing what is causing them, I can't say what needs to be done to prevent them.

Comment

I have worked on the Cessna (potential Hot-Photo as there is no picture yet of the new registration (it was recently re-registered) on JetPhotos. I hope the halos (e.g. above the turbine ?) are now better, as I am afraid that if I go down further with structure and contrast the picture become too soft.

Regards,
                    Christian
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have worked on the Cessna (potential Hot-Photo as there is no picture yet of the new registration (it was recently re-registered) on JetPhotos. I hope the halos (e.g. above the turbine ?) are now better, as I am afraid that if I go down further with structure and contrast the picture become too soft.

Regards,
                      Christian
                      Image would be rejected for dark, soft, and overprocessed.

Comment

Hello,

Can you please have a look at these two immages of a Finnair A350, taken seconds appart at Zürich airport last November:

Regarding the first one - I know it is not horizontally centered as generally required, but I'd rather have the full tower on it than cut the top of - would this be a reason for rejetion ?

Any other comments (light, contrast, processing) ?

Regards,
                        Christian
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Can you please have a look at these two immages of a Finnair A350, taken seconds appart at Zürich airport last November:

Regarding the first one - I know it is not horizontally centered as generally required, but I'd rather have the full tower on it than cut the top of - would this be a reason for rejetion ?

Any other comments (light, contrast, processing) ?

Regards,
                          Christian
                          They would be rejected for too similar. Pick one of them.
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thank you. I am aware of the similarity rule. My favourite photo is the one with the tower, but I am afraid that it might be rejected straight away for bad centeting. If this is not the case, may I ask you to comment on the first photo (with the tower).

Comment

Thank you. I am aware of the similarity rule. My favourite photo is the one with the tower, but I am afraid that it might be rejected straight away for bad centeting. If this is not the case, may I ask you to comment on the first photo (with the tower).
                              Both would be rejected for centering.

Comment

Thanks,

any thoughts about this SWISS A340? It was a crisp early sunny morning and I did hardly apply any editing. So I am wondering if there is any sign of over-processing ?

Thanks,
                                Christian
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X