Christian K - Pre-Screening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,

I had this photo rejected for too much or too little contrast. Should I add more ?

regards,
    Christian
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Christian K View Post
      Hello,

I had this photo rejected for too much or too little contrast. Should I add more ?

regards,
      Christian
      You should try again on a sunnier day (if possible). The poor contrast is due to the overcast conditions, not something that is easily fixable with editing.

Comment

• Hello,

I took this photo later today afternoon with an older Panasonic Lumix rather then with my regular Nikon DSLR (in oder to get the lense through the fence). Would this level of noise be acceptable ?

Regards,
        Christian
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I took this photo later today afternoon with an older Panasonic Lumix rather then with my regular Nikon DSLR (in oder to get the lense through the fence). Would this level of noise be acceptable ?

Regards,
          Christian
          Don't see noise being an issue, but looks overprocessed (maybe from too much NR?)

Comment

• Hello,

I got this photo rejected to day for "Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots". I can't see a spot in LR and the only spot I can see with the Equalizer in JP is the irregular spot aboth the right lightpole that I considered a "dense cloud". If it is not that one spot, what else could it be ?

Thanks and kind regards,
            Christian
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I got this photo rejected to day for "Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots". I can't see a spot in LR and the only spot I can see with the Equalizer in JP is the irregular spot aboth the right lightpole that I considered a "dense cloud". If it is not that one spot, what else could it be ?

Thanks and kind regards,
              Christian
              Don't see anything other than what looks like the cloud.

Comment

• Thanks - I applied and it was accepted.

I now have a question regaridng these 3 photos that I took this week at a airside tour under rainy conditions - are they underexposed or lacking contrast ?
                About the last one - is the tow truck generally considered an onbstruction ?
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks - I applied and it was accepted.

I now have a question regaridng these 3 photos that I took this week at a airside tour under rainy conditions - are they underexposed or lacking contrast ?
                  About the last one - is the tow truck generally considered an onbstruction ?
                  Tow truck is not obstruction, but poor contrast on all three - which is not fixable.

Comment

• Thanks for the hint.

I have attached two night shots and wsa generally wonderung about acceptance for JP:

- Coredon: right at sunset - is the lack contrast acceptable in that case ?
                    - BBJ: the tow truck should not be an issue, how about the man at the front gear ? This photo was tacken after sunset, is an underexporse acceptable in that situation ? Anything else to consider with sunset/nightshots ?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the hint.

I have attached two night shots and wsa generally wonderung about acceptance for JP:

- Coredon: right at sunset - is the lack contrast acceptable in that case ?
                      - BBJ: the tow truck should not be an issue, how about the man at the front gear ? This photo was tacken after sunset, is an underexporse acceptable in that situation ? Anything else to consider with sunset/nightshots ?
                      1. too dark/poor contrast, not fixable.
                      2. yes, obstruction in this case.

Comment

• Hello,

Can I please get your opinion on these two night shots - horizon (especially the B737 taken with 34 mm - which vertical line to choose?), exposure, color (artificial light at airport), contrast ?

1) business jet
                        2) B737
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Can I please get your opinion on these two night shots - horizon (especially the B737 taken with 34 mm - which vertical line to choose?), exposure, color (artificial light at airport), contrast ?
                          1. borderline overexposed/contrast
                          2. white balance a bit warm, but reasonable enough. Horizon looks ok to me.

Comment

• Hello,

I got this photo rejected for "Too much or too little contrast". I am struggling - is it too much or ist it too little ? The peaks in the histogramm are quite dominant and distinct, So I'd say it is too much, but am not sure.

Thanks,
                            Christian
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I got this photo rejected for "Too much or too little contrast". I am struggling - is it too much or ist it too little ? The peaks in the histogramm are quite dominant and distinct, So I'd say it is too much, but am not sure.
                              Too little.

Comment

• Hello,

I have these two shots of a B777 Busines Jet, taken about 5 minutes appart (I would only upload one of them, of course).

1) Lack of contrast ? Underexposed ?
                                2) Would the right main gear be considered obstructed ? Is the "temperature" ok or too warm/orange ?

Thanks for your review and advice,
                                Christian

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X