Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Christian K View Post
    Hello,

I have these two shots of a B777 Busines Jet, taken about 5 minutes appart (I would only upload one of them, of course).

1) Lack of contrast ? Underexposed ?
    2) Would the right main gear be considered obstructed ? Is the "temperature" ok or too warm/orange ?

Thanks for your review and advice,
    Christian
    2nd is obstructed, but contrast is poor on the first.

Comment

• After many days of constant fog, it finally cleared this morning and I went ot ZRH to take some photos. While the planes were always in the direct sunlight, I am strugling with the contrast in the histogramm. Any concerns from your end ?

1) Helvetic
      2) Busniess Jet (I put it a little bit below center to have the Aeroflot not partially cut off)
      3) Helicopter (dark as such)
      4) Swiss
      5) KLM

Thanks for your comments !
      Attached Files

Comment

After many days of constant fog, it finally cleared this morning and I went ot ZRH to take some photos. While the planes were always in the direct sunlight, I am strugling with the contrast in the histogramm. Any concerns from your end ?

1) Helvetic
        2) Busniess Jet (I put it a little bit below center to have the Aeroflot not partially cut off)
        3) Helicopter (dark as such)
        4) Swiss
        5) KLM

Thanks for your comments !
        Last two a bit soft, but otherwise would be ok for me.

Comment

• Hello,

I had this photo rejected for the follwoing reasons (also for "bad info", but that was my foult/typo:
          • Dark / Underexposed - added some light. is this now acceptable?
          • Categories wrong or missing - i am sure that I ticked "business jet", Could it be assumed to be a "night shot" (even thought I took the photo 1.5 hours before sunset?
          Regards,
          Christian
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I had this photo rejected for the follwoing reasons (also for "bad info", but that was my foult/typo:
            • Dark / Underexposed - added some light. is this now acceptable?
            • Categories wrong or missing - i am sure that I ticked "business jet", Could it be assumed to be a "night shot" (even thought I took the photo 1.5 hours before sunset?
            Regards,
            Christian
            Still dark (and a bit soft imho). This should be a Business Jet.

Comment

• Hello, can you please have a look at the following 4 photos:

Etihad: Horizon (vs the non-horizontal fence)?
              LY-MLJ: Exposure, contrast?
              EasyJet: too orange?
              Singapore: Exposure, contrast?

Thanks,
              Christian
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello, can you please have a look at the following 4 photos:

Etihad: Horizon (vs the non-horizontal fence)?
                LY-MLJ: Exposure, contrast?
                EasyJet: too orange?
                Singapore: Exposure, contrast?

Thanks,
                Christian
                1-3. ok for me
                4. overexposed

Comment

• Hello,

I had this photo https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10296833
                  rejected for
                  • Dark / Underexposed
                  • Too much noise or grain
                  I added some exposure and tried to reduce the noise (nut fully sure what is causing it, though). Would the attached photo be acceptable ?

Regards,
                  Christian
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I had this photo https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10296833
                    rejected for
                    • Dark / Underexposed
                    • Too much noise or grain
                    I added some exposure and tried to reduce the noise (nut fully sure what is causing it, though). Would the attached photo be acceptable ?

Regards,
                    Christian
                    Still a bit noisy (and soft towards the tail), but otherwise would be ok for me.

Comment

• Hello,

do you have any recommendation regarding the horizon level, as there is no true vertical line in these pictures?

Regards,
                      Christian
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

do you have any recommendation regarding the horizon level, as there is no true vertical line in these pictures?

Regards,
                        Christian
                        I'd give the first some CW rotation; the other two would be ok for me.

Comment

• Hello, can I please get a rejection advice for these two photos that were rejected for bad info this morning:

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10392035 - What is wrong with F-HBLQ/Air France HOP landing on RWY 14 at ZRH?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10392010 - This was additionally rejected for "Dark/underexposed". The comment from the screener was "Definitely not ZRH, please check also accepted photos". This photo was also taken at RWY 14 on the same day and at same location as the accepted photos, just pointing the camera more towards right, where you can see in the far distance the village of Regensberg.

Thanks,
                          Christian

Comment

Hello, can I please get a rejection advice for these two photos that were rejected for bad info this morning:

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10392035 - What is wrong with F-HBLQ/Air France HOP landing on RWY 14 at ZRH?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10392010 - This was additionally rejected for "Dark/underexposed". The comment from the screener was "Definitely not ZRH, please check also accepted photos". This photo was also taken at RWY 14 on the same day and at same location as the accepted photos, just pointing the camera more towards right, where you can see in the far distance the village of Regensberg.
                            I'll check with the person who screened them and get back to you.

Comment

• I checked with the crew involved, and you can disregard the bad location component of those rejections.

Comment

• Hello, I had this photo rejected (would be first photo on JP) for "bad info: Airline": https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10487200#

I have some difficulites finding anything else than Gulfstream Aerospace (there is one page saying "AVIATION LLC", but they are not on JP).

Any suggestion about the owner/operator?

Thanks,
                                Christian

Comment

Working...
                                X