trenchjp - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trenchjp - editing advice

Hello everybody, took this one yesterday, after working on the exposure and contrast levels this was the result, it seems a bit oversaturated and fake even though i didn't add any saturation or vibration, do you guys have any idea of what else i could do with this picture in terms of processing and editing?

Click image for larger version

Name:	VC-1 C.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	635.2 KB
ID:	1104541

It's backlit, so it would be rejected anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by trenchjp View Post
      Hello everybody, took this one yesterday, after working on the exposure and contrast levels this was the result, it seems a bit oversaturated and fake even though i didn't add any saturation or vibration, do you guys have any idea of what else i could do with this picture in terms of processing and editing?

Name:	VC-1 C.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	635.2 KB
ID:	1104541
      Image is soft, dark, and as Tomasz pointed out, backlit. Won't be able to edit this one for acceptance.

Comment

NEW - Pre-Screening request: Noise reduction was added, so does it look a little soft? Contrast and exposure level looks ok to me but idk.

Name:	PR-AQO 2.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	655.4 KB
ID:	1104626
        Attached Files

Comment

NEW - Pre-Screening request: Noise reduction was added, so does it look a little soft? Contrast and exposure level looks ok to me but idk.
          Would be rejected for soft/blurry and contrast. Not fixable.

Comment

editing advice

too much noise?

Name:	PP-EMB 1.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	579.6 KB
ID:	1104699

Comment

editing advice

too much noise?
              Too much noise, soft, blurry, strong yellow tint, editing halos, poor contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Too much noise, soft, blurry, strong yellow tint, editing halos, poor contrast.
                Can all of this be fixed with a better re-editing?

Comment

Can all of this be fixed with a better re-editing?
                  No.

Comment

Editing advice and question about validity.

Is this one acceptable? First time flying in my airport so she received a water salute, i've never seen this types os pics on the platform, can they get approved? Further more, how can i improve the image? How contrast and exposure seems like?

PS: When i attached it on the post the quality dropped a bit.

Name:	PR-YRQ 3.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	357.1 KB
ID:	1104786

Comment

Editing advice and question about validity.

Is this one acceptable? First time flying in my airport so she received a water salute, i've never seen this types os pics on the platform, can they get approved? Further more, how can i improve the image? How contrast and exposure seems like?

PS: When i attached it on the post the quality dropped a bit.

Name:	PR-YRQ 3.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	357.1 KB
ID:	1104786
                      This would be rejected for soft, noise, compression, and contrast. You will either to improve either your photographic technique or your equipment, and editing will not do much to fix this.

Comment

1) Thoughts on processing?
                        2) Too sharp?

Trying to improve my photographic technique.
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	PR-TYF 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	526.1 KB ID:	1105038Click image for larger version  Name:	PR-MYR 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	932.5 KB ID:	1105037

Comment

1) Thoughts on processing?
                          2) Too sharp?

Trying to improve my photographic technique.
                          Click image for larger version Name:	PR-TYF 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	526.1 KB ID:	1105038Click image for larger version Name:	PR-MYR 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	932.5 KB ID:	1105037
                          Both images are blurry, noisy, and have very poor contrast. As such, sharpening and processing are mostly irrelevant.

Comment

Guess i'll have to buy a better camera to be accepted, thanks for sparing your time analyzing my photos.

Comment

Guess i'll have to buy a better camera to be accepted, thanks for sparing your time analyzing my photos.
                              Not sure it's the camera the issue so much as the shooting conditions. A dull, overcast day like that is never going to give you the best results.

Comment

Working...
                              X