trenchjp - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

You can follow the vertical references in the roof, or maybe the whiteboard and the air conditioner.
    Using the whiteboard as reference:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ggk.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1109974

Using the vertical parts of the roof as reference:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ggk 2.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	972.3 KB
ID:	1109975

Comment

Originally posted by trenchjp View Post

Using the whiteboard as reference:
      As it will be for your own collection, will be your own decision.
      In case that it had the enough quality for be accepted in JP, IŽd choose the first one

Comment

Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

As it will be for your own collection, will be your own decision.
        In case that it had the enough quality for be accepted in JP, IŽd choose the first one
        Agreed. Thank you for helping!

Comment

Yesterday one of my photos was rejected for noise (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8908131)

I did some work and manage to remove most of the noise (see attached picture)

However, this lead to a lot of compression in the sky:

Most of my photos will end up with similar conditions of the rejected one because my camera is really bad. And yes, i've been shooting with the lowest ISO possible (100).

What should i do? Upload with noise or try to remove it and hope for the best with compression?
          Attached Files

Comment

Yesterday one my photos was rejected for noise (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8908131)

I did some work and manage to remove most of the noise (see attached picture)

However, this lead to a lot of compression in the sky:

Most of my photos will end up with similar conditions of the rejected one because my camera is really bad. And yes, i've been shooting with the lowest ISO possible (100).

What should i do? Upload with noise or remove it and hope for the best with compression?
            You can try uploading at the smallest resolution (1024pix), but that's a less than ideal situation. The unfortunate thing is chroma noise like this from a small sensor is going to show up more in strong dark uniform colors - like a deep blue sky. If possible, try to get a different background, as that might hide the noise a bit better, but other than that there is not much else that you can do.

Comment

Hey, dlowwa. I followed your advice and edited a picture with a resolution of 1024pix and manage to get a different type of sky this time (a cloudy one). Do you think this photo could be accepted or noise is still an issue?
              Attached Files

Comment

Hey, dlowwa. I followed your advice and edited a picture with a resolution of 1024pix and manage to get a different type of sky this time (a cloudy one). Do you think this photo could be accepted or noise is still an issue?
                It's somewhat noticeable, but couldn't say whether it would be enough for a rejection.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

It's somewhat noticeable, but couldn't say whether it would be enough for a rejection.
                  What about now? Is there any other issues?
                  Attached Files

Comment

What about now? Is there any other issues?
                    Don't see much difference, tbh. It's a bit soft/heathazed, but again, borderline on whether enough to cause a rejection.

Comment

Can i get a pre-screening on this one, please?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Will ask you once more to please read here, this time VERY CAREFULLY:

Of course, you don't need to follow our requests, but if that is the case, you shouldn't expect any replies from the crew

Comment

Hello,

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Of course, you don't need to follow our requests, but if that is the case, you shouldn't expect any replies from the crew
                          Is this about the 'PR-TKJ' photo? You said it was borderline, that's why i appealed, i thought ''well, since it's borderline, maybe some other screener might feel different about the photo and then they might accept it''. I did not found necessary to ask for advice before appealing because of this.

Comment

Hello,

No.. the image you are asking for advice on was already in the queue. As such, this demonstrates you either haven't taken the time to read the prescreening suggestions page as requested, or that you have, and simply decided to ignore the suggestions. Either way, as I said that's your choice.

Comment

No.. the image you are asking for advice on was already in the queue. As such, this demonstrates you either haven't taken the time to read the prescreening suggestions page as requested, or that you have, and simply decided to ignore the suggestions. Either way, as I said that's your choice.
                              It is now removed from the queue.

Comment

Blurry and soft, also borderline heat haze

Comment

Working...
                                X