NacPhotographer - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

There's a pretty steep curve at first, but once you get past it, I expect I won't be seeing you back here too often
    I mean, I really am a professional photographer and have been one for years... Not on the side or as a "hustle," but full-time, 100%. Check out my site!

I've been flabbergasted by the requirements for these pictures, but I guess when quality is your MO, only the best will do.

Comment

Originally posted by NacPhotographer View Post

I mean, I really am a professional photographer and have been one for years... Not on the side or as a "hustle," but full-time, 100%. Check out my site!

I've been flabbergasted by the requirements for these pictures, but I guess when quality is your MO, only the best will do.
      As I hinted, the requirements for aviation photography are often quite unique/specific, but if you have the background and experience (and patience) it usually doesn't take long to adjust.

Comment

Feedback on this one? Click image for larger version

Name:	D67A2464.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	659.6 KB
ID:	1107530

Comment

Feedback on this one? Click image for larger version

Name:	D67A2464.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	659.6 KB
ID:	1107530
          A bit too soft
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Holy farking hell, they accepted one. I'm bumfuzzled and discombobulated. Is this real life?

Visiting Nacogdoches from Sherman, TX.. N6652D. Beechcraft V35B Bonanza. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Maybe I finally have this biz figured out. Thanks for all of your help. I'll stick to the recipe.

Comment

This photo shows the entire aircraft from the tip of the main rotor in front to the tip of the tail rotor in the rear. It was kicked back for Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered). How should it be cropped? Thanks!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	D67A2963.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	716.4 KB
ID:	1107961

Comment

This photo shows the entire aircraft from the tip of the main rotor in front to the tip of the tail rotor in the rear. It was kicked back for Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered). How should it be cropped? Thanks!
                Did you read the comments with the rejection?

Comment

I literally had no idea that there were even comments associated with a rejection. I've always just looked at the website rejection page and haven't paid much attention to the emails that were sent. This is a game-changer and I feel like an idiot. Thanks.

Comment

Would this photo be rejected for being head-on and thus not plainly displaying a tail number? It IS visible if you look hard enough (N462P). If it would be okay, is the image quality up to standards for acceptance? Thanks!

Name:	D67A5042.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	595.8 KB
ID:	1110399

Comment

Would this photo be rejected for being head-on and thus not plainly displaying a tail number?
                      No, but you may have issues with the horizon and the fact that the small portion of the side that is visible is backlit.

Comment

No, but you may have issues with the horizon and the fact that the small portion of the side that is visible is backlit.
                        What about this shot?

Name:	D67A5041.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	582.9 KB
ID:	1110406

Comment

What about this shot?
                          Would definitely have a better chance.

Comment

Would definitely have a better chance.
                            Okay, and here's one final option. Composition input and overall image quality thoughts?

Name:	D67A5040.jpg
Size:	715.0 KB
ID:	1110413

Comment

Okay, and here's one final option. Composition input and overall image quality thoughts?

Name:	D67A5040.jpg
Size:	715.0 KB
ID:	1110413
                              A bit dark, but otherwise best of the three.

Comment

I want to change the copyright name on the attached photo of mine located here: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9965072. I've reached out to support and they've said that they can't change it once it's posted. What would be the BEST way for me to go about getting it changed (assuming I'd have to resubmit it)? Thanks!

Name:	Copyright Change.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	759.6 KB
ID:	1110697
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X