Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NacPhotographer - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    Not really, though paint job/color (of the aircraft) and rarity can help a bit

    Both pretty borderline, imho, and could have gone either way (as it so happened). There isn't really a formula, just need to accept that if shooting on such days with hopes of uploading, results will be like this..pretty spotty.
    Thanks as always.

    Comment


    • #47
      I am looking for feedback as to which angle is preferable for a low-wing aircraft like the Piper Pilot 100i, the angle or the side?

      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by NacPhotographer View Post
        I am looking for feedback as to which angle is preferable for a low-wing aircraft like the Piper Pilot 100i, the angle or the side?
        Either/or.

        Comment


        • #49
          I had a rejection due to incorrect aircraft registration information. The reg is N621FJ. This is a newly acquired Piper aircraft that will be used by our local university's new Aviation Science program (Stephen F. Austin State University). I originally submitted it as being registered to the university, but it appears as though the screeners require it to match the FAA record (which makes sense). My questions are 1) how long does it usually take for new aircraft to transfer registration from the manufacturer to the new owner, and 2) will I be able to change that information in the JP database when it happens? Thanks in advance.

          Comment


          • #50
            Is the cropping on this photo of a hospital helipad too broad? I wanted to get the pad and the hospital, too.

            If so, is it otherwise acceptable for submission?
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by NacPhotographer View Post
              Is the cropping on this photo of a hospital helipad too broad? I wanted to get the pad and the hospital, too.

              If so, is it otherwise acceptable for submission?
              This would be a too far/motive rejection.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                This would be a too far/motive rejection.
                And is there a way to make it work? Would zooming in to the helipad by itself suffice?
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by NacPhotographer View Post

                  And is there a way to make it work? Would zooming in to the helipad by itself suffice?
                  Better, but will still be at screener's discretion.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Can someone remind me how to code the tail number for this US Army Apache helicopter?
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by NacPhotographer View Post
                      Can someone remind me how to code the tail number for this US Army Apache helicopter?
                      Here

                      serial 18-03235

                      CN NM325

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by RobertMahar15 View Post
                        I'm losing my mind here... I've done a screen capture of the tail of a different AH-64. Can you possibly walk me through how to find it? That site is coming up with nothing that I can figure out. Thanks in advance for any help.
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by NacPhotographer View Post

                          I'm losing my mind here... I've done a screen capture of the tail of a different AH-64. Can you possibly walk me through how to find it? That site is coming up with nothing that I can figure out. Thanks in advance for any help.
                          in the serial box type *3235, and you results will pop up. I had the same issue of not being able to find anything. But what I do is I eliminate a number from the front until it finds something.

                          for The tail you just shared you would type *3240.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by RobertMahar15 View Post

                            in the serial box type *3235, and you results will pop up. I had the same issue of not being able to find anything. But what I do is I eliminate a number from the front until it finds something.
                            YES! You are the man. *Wi-Five!* Thank you!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X