X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Already on the DB/drop down menu:

https://www.jetphotos.com/aircraft/Sonex
    Yep, I had found the Sonex photos but didn't know how to get there when uploading.

If I may offer my two cents: the best thing you guys can do as screeners is provide us lowly neophytes with details such as, "to get to the Sonex option in aircraft types, you must first select 'Ultralight Aircraft.'"

I've been at this since January, have 113 photos published, and was woefully unaware that the ultralight aircraft category was even there. Help us save you time with a bit of detailed feedback. It makes us better contributors that can, in return, make you happier screeners. Above all, thanks for all you do.

Comment

Originally posted by NacPhotographer View Post

Yep, I had found the Sonex photos but didn't know how to get there when uploading.
      Aircraft -> Homebuilt Aircraft -> Sonex

Comment

This photo was rejected for "Bad Info: Airline." What airline is this helo a part of? It shows to be privately owned. Thanks for any insight!
        Attached Files

Comment

This photo was rejected for "Bad Info: Airline." What airline is this helo a part of? It shows to be privately owned. Thanks for any insight!
          Owned by 'Aspire 2B Aviation'.

Comment

Should I choose "Airline" or "General Aviation" when submitting the new owner?

Comment

Should I choose "Airline" or "General Aviation" when submitting the new owner?
              You might want to ask in the appropriate forum. This is the photo processing forum, and the database editors will have the final say over anything I say.

Comment

This photo was just kicked out due to "Over Processed / Bad postprocessing." Any insight into what I could do to make it usable?

Edit: I went in and gave it another go from scratch (filename "1R6A5773-Edited.jpg"). Is this any better?
                Attached Files

Comment

This photo was just kicked out due to "Over Processed / Bad postprocessing." Any insight into what I could do to make it usable?

Edit: I went in and gave it another go from scratch (filename "1R6A5773-Edited.jpg"). Is this any better?
                  Both images show noticeable editing halos.

Comment

Working...
                  X