X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by NacPhotographer View Post

Should I choose "Airline" or "General Aviation" when submitting the new owner?
    You might want to ask in the appropriate forum. This is the photo processing forum, and the database editors will have the final say over anything I say.

Leave a comment:

• NacPhotographer
    replied
    This photo was rejected for "Bad Info: Airline." What airline is this helo a part of? It shows to be privately owned. Thanks for any insight!
    Should I choose "Airline" or "General Aviation" when submitting the new owner?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    This photo was rejected for "Bad Info: Airline." What airline is this helo a part of? It shows to be privately owned. Thanks for any insight!
    Owned by 'Aspire 2B Aviation'.

Leave a comment:

• NacPhotographer
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Yep, I had found the Sonex photos but didn't know how to get there when uploading.
    Aircraft -> Homebuilt Aircraft -> Sonex

Leave a comment:

• NacPhotographer
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Already on the DB/drop down menu:

https://www.jetphotos.com/aircraft/Sonex
    Yep, I had found the Sonex photos but didn't know how to get there when uploading.

If I may offer my two cents: the best thing you guys can do as screeners is provide us lowly neophytes with details such as, "to get to the Sonex option in aircraft types, you must first select 'Ultralight Aircraft.'"

I've been at this since January, have 113 photos published, and was woefully unaware that the ultralight aircraft category was even there. Help us save you time with a bit of detailed feedback. It makes us better contributors that can, in return, make you happier screeners. Above all, thanks for all you do.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    So, not sure how to find or list the manufacturer of this aircraft. According to records, it is a "2006 PURDY ALAN H SONEX," but I can't find any of that in any of the manufacturer lists. Do I just need to have them added?
    Already on the DB/drop down menu:

https://www.jetphotos.com/aircraft/Sonex

Leave a comment:

• NacPhotographer
    replied
    So, not sure how to find or list the manufacturer of this aircraft. According to records, it is a "2006 PURDY ALAN H SONEX," but I can't find any of that in any of the manufacturer lists. Do I just need to have them added?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NacPhotographer
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertMahar15 View Post

in the serial box type *3235, and you results will pop up. I had the same issue of not being able to find anything. But what I do is I eliminate a number from the front until it finds something.
    YES! You are the man. *Wi-Five!* Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• RobertMahar15
    replied

I'm losing my mind here... I've done a screen capture of the tail of a different AH-64. Can you possibly walk me through how to find it? That site is coming up with nothing that I can figure out. Thanks in advance for any help.
    in the serial box type *3235, and you results will pop up. I had the same issue of not being able to find anything. But what I do is I eliminate a number from the front until it finds something.

for The tail you just shared you would type *3240.

Leave a comment:

• NacPhotographer
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertMahar15 View Post
    I'm losing my mind here... I've done a screen capture of the tail of a different AH-64. Can you possibly walk me through how to find it? That site is coming up with nothing that I can figure out. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RobertMahar15
    replied
    Can someone remind me how to code the tail number for this US Army Apache helicopter?
    Here

serial 18-03235

CN NM325

Leave a comment:

• NacPhotographer
    replied
    Can someone remind me how to code the tail number for this US Army Apache helicopter?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

And is there a way to make it work? Would zooming in to the helipad by itself suffice?
    Better, but will still be at screener's discretion.

Leave a comment:

• NacPhotographer
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

This would be a too far/motive rejection.
    And is there a way to make it work? Would zooming in to the helipad by itself suffice?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X