Eddie C: Prescreening advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iiEddieLostic View Post
    How do I find the millitary registeration number?
    There are several databases online if you Google them that will give you all those details for military aircraft.
    “In the ongoing battle between objects made of aluminum going hundreds of miles per hour and the ground going zero miles per hour, the ground has yet to lose.” – Anonymous

Comment

share the raw file with us, maybe its possible to get it to upload quality.

Comment

RAW File jhud922 I apprechiate the help man.
        Attached Files

Comment

Apologies that isn't the right one, It won't let me upload the raw file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qA-...ew?usp=sharing
          Attached Files

Comment

Just had a pal of mine edit it since I'm not the best, Is this improvements from the original edited version?
            Attached Files

Comment

Apologies that isn't the right one, It won't let me upload the raw file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qA-...ew?usp=sharing
              The original is quite soft, nearly blurry. Compare a 100% crop of your original image with a 100% crop of the original from my profile pic (this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8368412), and perhaps you will see the difference:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9128-comp.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	1139480

Just had a pal of mine edit it since I'm not the best, Is this improvements from the original edited version?
              You cannot upload an image that is only 900pix, so there will be no prescreening available.

Please read here again, especially #6:

​​​​​​​https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Comment

Here's my effort, dlowwa would this be closer from a sharpness perspective? I didn't do spot reduction by the way
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

The original is quite soft, nearly blurry. Compare a 100% crop of your original image with a 100% crop of the original from my profile pic (this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8368412), and perhaps you will see the difference:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9128-comp.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	1139480

You cannot upload an image that is only 900pix, so there will be no prescreening available.

Please read here again, especially #6:

​​​​​​​https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
                  Is their any tips in the future of getting the sharp photo, I've read many articles about having sharp images but I've never seen to figure it out. I have a Nikon D5600 Tamron 150-600 G2 plan to be upgrading in the future, I've used 3D track and 1 point track but don't know which one to use for my camera for this type of activity.

Comment

Originally posted by jhud922 View Post
                    Here's my effort, dlowwa would this be closer from a sharpness perspective? I didn't do spot reduction by the way
                    Better for sharpness yes, still other issues going on though.

Comment

Is their any tips in the future of getting the sharp photo, I've read many articles about having sharp images but I've never seen to figure it out. I have a Nikon D5600 Tamron 150-600 G2 plan to be upgrading in the future, I've used 3D track and 1 point track but don't know which one to use for my camera for this type of activity.
                      In this case, probably a combination of three things affecting sharpness/quality (although most likely the latter two): equipment, conditions, skill/technique. You'd need to improve at least two of those (again, the latter especially), if not all three, for much better results.

Comment

In this case, probably a combination of three things affecting sharpness/quality (although most likely the latter two): equipment, conditions, skill/technique. You'd need to improve at least two of those (again, the latter especially), if not all three, for much better results.
                        I know I'm getting off-topic here, but is their any articles you can direct me to for skill/technique? Conditions meaning weather?

Comment

I know I'm getting off-topic here, but is their any articles you can direct me to for skill/technique? Conditions meaning weather?
                          Off the top of my head no, but technique here referring to both steady hands when panning and correct settings on your camera.

Conditions can mean weather yes, but here also distance to the subject. Having to crop a lot or use a heavy zoom will usually degrade quality.

Comment

Off the top of my head no, but technique here referring to both steady hands when panning and correct settings on your camera.

Conditions can mean weather yes, but here also distance to the subject. Having to crop a lot or use a heavy zoom will usually degrade quality.
                            Copy, the weather was pretty sunny that day though I uploaded the camera settings for the photo.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Copy, the weather was pretty sunny that day though I uploaded the camera settings for the photo.
                              Yes I can see it was sunny, yet there was still some kind of haze in the air, either humidity, smoke from pyrotechnics, or just a lot of air between you and the subject.

Comment

I can't tell if the fence is what is causing the weird abrasions whate is advice I can have dl
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X