Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsure about rejection

Hi!
    I recently uploaded this Qatar B777 and it got rejected, I agree to the the first reasons but I can't understand the reason "Categories wrong or missing". Sadly I don't remember if I marked something wrong.
    This Photo was taken around 2PM so nightspot can't be a reason if I'm right?
    So I'm just curious why this Photo was rejected with this reason and what improvements I can make in editing.
    Best regards, Hannah

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8724918
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 4 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by FraviationGirl View Post
    Hi!
    I recently uploaded this Qatar B777 and it got rejected, I agree to the the first reasons but I can't understand the reason "Categories wrong or missing". Sadly I don't remember if I marked something wrong.
    This Photo was taken around 2PM so nightspot can't be a reason if I'm right?
    So I'm just curious why this Photo was rejected with this reason and what improvements I can make in editing.
    Best regards, Hannah

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8724918
    You can ignore the category rejection, it seems to have been in error.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

You can ignore the category rejection, it seems to have been in error.
      So I can ignore that on the American B787 and Icelandair as well?

Comment

So I can ignore that on the American B787 and Icelandair as well?
        I only see a Qatar 777 in your post, so I do not know what you are referring to.

Comment

Hi everyone!
          So I‘m pretty confused about rejection reasons I got for a photo today.
          It‘s a photo of a LH A350 taken at around 3PM, first it got rejected because of bad post processing which I absolutely can‘t understand. And because of bad framing, which I also can‘t quite understand because it‘s centered.
          The reason undersharpened is also not understandable because this photo is super sharp in the original size. Further bad color is also confusing because at the time I took that photo we had lot‘s of sand from sahara in the air so that‘s why it‘s a little yellowish. And last but not least what categories were missing in this one?
          It‘d be great if someone could explain all the reasons I got for this rejection in detail so I can understand them and change things for future uploads.

Kind regards, Hannah|FraviationGirl
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 4 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi everyone!
            So I‘m pretty confused about rejection reasons I got for a photo today.
            It‘s a photo of a LH A350 taken at around 3PM, first it got rejected because of bad post processing which I absolutely can‘t understand. And because of bad framing, which I also can‘t quite understand because it‘s centered.
            The reason undersharpened is also not understandable because this photo is super sharp in the original size. Further bad color is also confusing because at the time I took that photo we had lot‘s of sand from sahara in the air so that‘s why it‘s a little yellowish. And last but not least what categories were missing in this one?
            It‘d be great if someone could explain all the reasons I got for this rejection in detail so I can understand them and change things for future uploads.

Kind regards, Hannah|FraviationGirl
            Hi, I've taken a look and agree several of the rejection reasons were indeed not suitable. Centering and sharpness are fine, and the processing is not so bad as to warrant a rejection. The contrast and color (red cast) are concerns however, so in the end the image should have been rejected. I've had a short talk with the screeners involved to ensure they take a little less harsh approach to their evaluations in the future.

Comment

Oh, and as for the incorrect categories, this image does not qualify as a Night Shot. Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Hi, I've taken a look and agree several of the rejection reasons were indeed not suitable. Centering and sharpness are fine, and the processing is not so bad as to warrant a rejection. The contrast and color (red cast) are concerns however, so in the end the image should have been rejected. I've had a short talk with the screeners involved to ensure they take a little less harsh approach to their evaluations in the future.
                Thank you for your detailed answer. That helped me a lot!

Comment

Hi everyone again.
                  i once again want to ask for your help regarding the latest rejection of one of my pictures.
                  it got rejected because it‘s supposedly horizon unlevel. But I aligned it with the bright buildings directly behind the aircraft. And because of the perspective the poles or buildings on both far sides of the picture can‘t be properly aligned.
                  I‘m looking forward to a helpful answer why this got rejected because I got no good answer or explanation when I appealed it.
                  kind regards
                  hannah | fraviationgirl

Comment

Hi everyone again.
                    i once again want to ask for your help regarding the latest rejection of one of my pictures.
                    it got rejected because it‘s supposedly horizon unlevel. But I aligned it with the bright buildings directly behind the aircraft. And because of the perspective the poles or buildings on both far sides of the picture can‘t be properly aligned.
                    I‘m looking forward to a helpful answer why this got rejected because I got no good answer or explanation when I appealed it.
                    kind regards
                    hannah | fraviationgirl
                    Hello,

Will ask you one more time to please read here VERY CAREFULLY:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

This image has already been appealed. No more advice will be given from crew. In the future, as it states in the above link, please ask for rejection advice before appealing, not after.

Comment

Working...
                    X