sharksfan166269 - prescreening/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sharksfan166269 - prescreening/Editing Advice

Hello all, I was wondering if the following image would be acceptable or if it would be rejected. I definitely have my doubts about this image due to the composition (rear half of the fuselage, tail). I've only been spotting with a DSLR for a few days, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by sharksfan166269 View Post
    Hello all, I was wondering if the following image would be acceptable or if it would be rejected. I definitely have my doubts about this image due to the composition (rear half of the fuselage, tail). I've only been spotting with a DSLR for a few days, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    From what I can tell is that you have to upload your image in the correct size.
    Furthermore it is very soft and the bushes are covering the a/c and there are several other issues.
    I don't think it's possible to fix it.

Greetings
    Julian

Comment

Hi, you might want to read here before making any future requests for advice

and here overall for ideas of what may or may not be acceptable for images

Comment

Thanks, I've also got a request for these 3 images - they should hopefully be sized correctly
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, I've also got a request for these 3 images - they should hopefully be sized correctly
          These images are all backlit and poorly centered. None would be accepted.

Comment

Would appreciate any advice on how to better edit this -
            Attached Files

Comment

Would appreciate any advice on how to better edit this -
              Would be rejected for soft, contrast, color, noise, and centering. Not fixable, I'm afraid.

Comment

I just have one last image I'd appreciate some editing advice on for the time being, especially the centering, I think, or more, I hope, this is better centered as I've tried to balance keeping the entire plane in the center, as well as trying to keep the fuselage in center. Thanks in advance
                Attached Files

Comment

I just have one last image I'd appreciate some editing advice on for the time being, especially the centering, I think, or more, I hope, this is better centered as I've tried to balance keeping the entire plane in the center, as well as trying to keep the fuselage in center. Thanks in advance
                  Dark, soft, contrast, backlit, colour. I wouldn’t waste my time trying to fix it.
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

Dark, soft, contrast, backlit, colour. I wouldn’t waste my time trying to fix it.
                    Thanks for your response, appreciate it a lot

Comment

Would appreciate any advice on these two pictures. I'll admit this was probably not the best lighting situation so they may be better off bined, but again, any advice is appreciated
                      Attached Files

Comment

they may be better off bined
                        Indeed.

No advice other than pick better times/conditions if you hope to have images accepted.

Comment

Would also appreciate feedback on these two -
                          Attached Files

Comment

Would also appreciate feedback on these two -
                            Images are soft/blurry and overprocessed. No chance I'm afraid.

Comment

Would also really appreciate a screen on these - also, assuming there are issues here, do you think they could be fixed?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X