Aleksandr Kazakov - Prescreening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aleksandr Kazakov - Prescreening request

Hi screeners! I am new to JP and want some help. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3130-2.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	644.3 KB
ID:	1106038
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Aleksandr Kazakov View Post
    Hi screeners! I am new to JP and want some help. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3130-2.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	644.3 KB
ID:	1106038
    Sure, what would you like help with?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Sure, what would you like help with?
      Well, prescreening, because I got a lot of rejections.

Comment

Well, prescreening, because I got a lot of rejections.
        No problem! You'll need to attach the image you would like prescreened (i.e. the one you actually plan to upload). The one above cannot be uploaded.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

No problem! You'll need to attach the image you would like prescreened (i.e. the one you actually plan to upload). The one above cannot be uploaded.
          Thx for the answer, this is that photo, I compressed it to width of 1280Click image for larger version  Name:	3130-2JF.jpg Views:	0 Size:	325.8 KB ID:	1106050

Comment

Thx for the answer, this is that photo, I compressed it to width of 1280Click image for larger version Name:	3130-2JF.jpg Views:	0 Size:	325.8 KB ID:	1106050
            Doesn’t make much sense to pre-screen it. Size ratio is not accepted. It needs to be at least 16:9. Maybe you should spend some minutes in reading the upload guidelines.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thx for the answer, this is that photo, I compressed it to width of 1280Click image for larger version Name:	3130-2JF.jpg Views:	0 Size:	325.8 KB ID:	1106050
              Image would be rejected for cropping/ratio, soft, contrast, noise, compression. As Geri said, you might want to review the general acceptance guidelines for some help on the basics.

Comment

Working...
              X