Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IhorKolesnyk - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IhorKolesnyk - Editing Advice

    Hey. help me figure out the photo. Many photos in cloudy weather receive "Too much or too little contrast", tell me what to focus on when processing a photo.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4B9A6856.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	816.4 KB
ID:	1106328Click image for larger version

Name:	4B9A6880.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	758.9 KB
ID:	1106329Click image for larger version

Name:	4B9A6922.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	777.1 KB
ID:	1106330

  • #2
    Originally posted by IhorKolesnyk View Post
    Hey. help me figure out the photo. Many photos in cloudy weather receive "Too much or too little contrast", tell me what to focus on when processing a photo.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4B9A6856.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	816.4 KB
ID:	1106328Click image for larger version

Name:	4B9A6880.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	758.9 KB
ID:	1106329Click image for larger version

Name:	4B9A6922.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	777.1 KB
ID:	1106330
    To be brutally honest, I would leave the photos for your personal collection and not waste more time in trying to get a decent photo to upload here. Sometimes the weather simply just doesn't allow proper photography.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

    Comment


    • #3
      is everything ok with photography?
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by IhorKolesnyk
        is everything ok photography?
        Hello,

        Please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #3:

        https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

        Thank you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          Hello,

          Please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #3:

          https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

          Thank you.
          I'm sorry, I fixed it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by IhorKolesnyk View Post
            is everything ok with photography?
            Very poor light on all of these, so would all be rejected for contrast, among other issues.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              Very poor light on all of these, so would all be rejected for contrast, among other issues.
              can I fix it?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by IhorKolesnyk View Post

                can I fix it?
                Unlikely.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi, can you please tell me if you need to fix something in the photo?
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by IhorKolesnyk View Post
                    Hi, can you please tell me if you need to fix something in the photo?
                    Depends on what you want to achieve. If you want to upload the photo to Jetphotos, I'm afraid I don't see any chance due to backlight and overall lack of contrast caused by the light conditions.
                    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hello. got rejected today because of "Dark / Underexposed
                      Too much or too little contrast ".

                      tell me what to fix?
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by IhorKolesnyk View Post
                        Hello. got rejected today because of "Dark / Underexposed
                        Too much or too little contrast ".

                        tell me what to fix?
                        Don't think this one can be 'fixed', due to the poor light conditions.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                          Don't think this one can be 'fixed', due to the poor light conditions.
                          Maybe this option is better?
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by IhorKolesnyk View Post

                            Maybe this option is better?
                            It is not.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              please tell me if everything is fine?
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X