Problem with equalization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with equalization

Hello everyone, kindly, I would like to know what tool is used on JP to get the equalization of the photos: the equalizations that I get on Photoshop are always different, I see one thing on my Photoshop and then on JP I see another, I never have a unique result, I'm going crazy because the photo optimization work is completely unpredictable.
    Is there any setting to set in Photoshop? Thanks for any replies. Carlo

Originally posted by Carloluigi View Post
    Hello everyone, kindly, I would like to know what tool is used on JP to get the equalization of the photos: the equalizations that I get on Photoshop are always different, I see one thing on my Photoshop and then on JP I see another, I never have a unique result, I'm going crazy because the photo optimization work is completely unpredictable.
    Is there any setting to set in Photoshop? Thanks for any replies. Carlo
    JP's equalization tool is indeed stronger than Photoshop's, but in my experience there are very few things that you can see in one, and not the other. As such, I wouldn't put too much effort into trying to replicate JP's tool, and if you really are that concerned, upload the image in question to the queue to use the tool, and delete it afterwards if you see any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

JP's equalization tool is indeed stronger than Photoshop's, but in my experience, there are very few things that you can see in one, and not the other. As such, I wouldn't put too much effort into trying to replicate JP's tool, and if you really are that concerned, upload the image in question to the queue to use the tool, and delete it afterwards if you see any issues.

Is there any way to achieve the equalizing effect in lightroom? I haven't really thought about it and I have used the method you mention to check for halos within photos... (upload to queue, check and delete)....

I just choose a random code and registration, to avoid filling anything in, but the process is much slower than just applying a filter. Does anyone know how I can do this without leaving lightroom?

I do obviously use the "check for dust" within lightroom, but it's not the same at all.

Comment

Working...
      X