Pre Screening advice/editing suggestions AS P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again,

I'd love to hear your thoughts on these three images. I am really unsure about them.

Thank-You!!
    Adam

Comment

Originally posted by AS P View Post
      Hi again,

I'd love to hear your thoughts on these three images. I am really unsure about them.

Thank-You!!
      Adam
      All three are somewhat heat hazed.

Comment

Hi JP crew!

I would could I please have some advice regarding these shots of VH-IKJ?
        I am not sure that they are acceptable purely based on the orange cones below the engines.
        I will only upload one of them however if one is better than the other please do let me know!

Thank you so much!

Comment

Hi JP crew!

I would could I please have some advice regarding these shots of VH-IKJ?
          I am not sure that they are acceptable purely based on the orange cones below the engines.
          I will only upload one of them however if one is better than the other please do let me know!
          Would be rejected for similar.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Would be rejected for similar.
            Hi dlowwa,

I do not intend to upload both images. I am just looking for advice as to which one, if any, to upload.
            I am just a little worried with the orange cone in front of the engines. Do you think that this will cause an issue?

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate the service you run!

-Adam

Comment

Hi dlowwa,

I do not intend to upload both images.
              Understood that, but we don't offer prescreening for similar images.

Comment

Hi JP crew,

First off, I would like to apologise for my post of the two images of VH-IKJ. I was unaware of this policy, but thank you for clarifying and making me aware of it.

I would love to hear your thoughts on my image of VH-QPH. I am concerned that the image could be too dark for JP however I am relatively inexperienced and I could be wrong.

Thank you so much!
                Adam
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi JP crew,

First off, I would like to apologise for my post of the two images of VH-IKJ. I was unaware of this policy, but thank you for clarifying and making me aware of it.

I would love to hear your thoughts on my image of VH-QPH. I am concerned that the image could be too dark for JP however I am relatively inexperienced and I could be wrong.

Thank you so much!
                  Adam
                  Yes, a bit dark/over-contrasted, and white balance seems a bit warm too.

Comment

Hi all,

Could I please have some feedback on the two images below? The first being VH-QPF [A330-300] and the second being VH-PNI [B737-300].
                    Thank you so much!

-Adam
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi all,

Could I please have some feedback on the two images below? The first being VH-QPF [A330-300] and the second being VH-PNI [B737-300].
                      Thank you so much!

-Adam
                      Color a bit saturated on the first, but otherwise would be ok for me.

Comment

Color a bit saturated on the first, but otherwise would be ok for me.
                        Hi Dlowwa,

Thank you so much, I was concerned that oversaturated QPF. I might lower the colour saturation.
                        Thank you for the prescreen!

-Adam

Comment

Hi again,

Today I caught a 77W from Qatar as it taxied to its gate at the international terminal.
                          I was wondering if this would be an acceptable photo for the database?

Thank you for your service,
                          Adam
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi again,

Today I caught a 77W from Qatar as it taxied to its gate at the international terminal.
                            I was wondering if this would be an acceptable photo for the database?

Thank you for your service,
                            Adam
                            Not a fan of the crop personally, but might be acceptable.

Comment

Not a fan of the crop personally, but might be acceptable.
                              Hi dlowwa

Thank you for your opinion! I think I might leave that one.
                              Could I please ask that you provide me with advice on these three images, the first being VH-VEO, the second VH-NXK and the third being VH-EBC.

Thank you so much for your continued support,
                              Adam
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi dlowwa

Thank you for your opinion! I think I might leave that one.
                                Could I please ask that you provide me with advice on these three images, the first being VH-VEO, the second VH-NXK and the third being VH-EBC.

Thank you so much for your continued support,
                                Adam
                                First is a touch dark, and bit of heat haze on second, but they would be ok for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X