Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre Screening advice/editing suggestions AS P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    h
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    Would be acceptable for me.
    Thank you for pre-screening!

    Comment


    • #62
      Hi JP Crew,

      Could I please have this image of 9H-TQZ prescreened?
      Thank you in advance!

      -Adam
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by AS P View Post
        Hi JP Crew,

        Could I please have this image of 9H-TQZ prescreened?
        Thank you in advance!

        -Adam
        Borderline dark/contrast, but would be acceptable for me.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          Borderline dark/contrast, but would be acceptable for me.
          Hi Dana,

          Thanks for prescreening that image. I have altered it slightly, could you please let me know how it looks with the changes implemented?

          Thanks,
          Adam
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by AS P View Post

            Hi Dana,

            Thanks for prescreening that image. I have altered it slightly, could you please let me know how it looks with the changes implemented?

            Thanks,
            Adam
            Same comments as before.

            Comment


            • #66
              Hi JP crew,

              Could I please request that the below photo be pre-screened?

              Thank you in advance,
              Adam
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by AS P View Post
                Hi JP crew,

                Could I please request that the below photo be pre-screened?

                Thank you in advance,
                Adam
                Borderline oversharpened.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  Borderline oversharpened.
                  Thank you for pre-screening that image!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Hi JP crew,

                    Could I please request that the below photos be pre-screened?

                    Thank you in advance,
                    Adam
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by AS P View Post
                      Hi JP crew,

                      Could I please request that the below photos be pre-screened?
                      Would be ok for me.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Hi JP Crew,

                        Could you please prescreen the below image?

                        Thanks,
                        Adam
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by AS P View Post
                          Hi JP Crew,

                          Could you please prescreen the below image?
                          Very borderline for contrast.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X