Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre Screening advice/editing suggestions AS P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pre Screening advice/editing suggestions AS P

    Removed

  • #2
    Hello, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #2:

    https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

    Thanks.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi there!

      Apologies with the last two posts on the forum. I am confident this post meets the requirements!
      Attached are three images I took, resized to 1280px and edited for JP. I would love to hear your thoughts on them before I upload them to the screening queue!

      Thanks and apologies for the mistakes in the previous posts!
      -Adam
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by AS P View Post
        Hi there!

        Apologies with the last two posts on the forum. I am confident this post meets the requirements!
        Attached are three images I took, resized to 1280px and edited for JP. I would love to hear your thoughts on them before I upload them to the screening queue!

        Thanks and apologies for the mistakes in the previous posts!
        -Adam
        All just a touch soft, and the second has some strange light/dark patterns in the sky, but otherwise don't see any other major issues.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi!

          I'd love to hear your thoughts on my photos of VH-VQH and VH-VXA! I wasn't too sure about the cropping of VQH!

          Thanks,
          Adam
          Attached Files
          Last edited by AS P; 2021-01-22, 13:42. Reason: Image left out

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AS P View Post
            Hi!

            I'd love to hear your thoughts on my photos of VH-VQH and VH-VXA! I wasn't too sure about the cropping of VQH!

            Thanks,
            Adam
            1. ok for me
            2. soft, horizon

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              1. ok for me
              2. soft, horizon
              Thanks dlowwa for the feedback! Really appreciated!

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi again,

                I recently took this image of VH-VOY, an aircraft that will soon be returned to its lessor.
                Id love to hear your thoughts on my image before I upload it to the screening queue.

                Kind Regards,
                Adam
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AS P View Post
                  Hi again,

                  I recently took this image of VH-VOY, an aircraft that will soon be returned to its lessor.
                  Id love to hear your thoughts on my image before I upload it to the screening queue.

                  Kind Regards,
                  Adam
                  would be OK for me
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi,

                    I'd love to hear your thoughts on my image of VH-FDM before I upload the image to the screening queue.

                    Thank-You in advance!

                    -AS P
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AS P View Post
                      Hi,

                      I'd love to hear your thoughts on my image of VH-FDM before I upload the image to the screening queue.

                      Thank-You in advance!

                      -AS P
                      A touch soft, otherwise would be ok for me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thank-You for your advice dlowwa!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hi There,

                          I'd love a second opinion on my image of VH-VOY. I have already uploaded another image of VOY to this thread, however, this one is slightly different and I am just a tad concerned about the centring of the aircraft in the frame.

                          Thank you so much for your help!

                          -AS P
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by AS P View Post
                            Hi There,

                            I'd love a second opinion on my image of VH-VOY. I have already uploaded another image of VOY to this thread, however, this one is slightly different and I am just a tad concerned about the centring of the aircraft in the frame.

                            Thank you so much for your help!

                            -AS P
                            It would be rejected as it is similar to the previous version.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                              It would be rejected as it is similar to the previous version.
                              I have not yet uploaded any image of VOY. I'm always second guessing the image when it gets to about 2000 in the queue haha.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X