Photo pre-screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo pre-screening

Hello jetphotos crew, I’m having some doubts about my photos and would like to request for some pre-screenings. Also, I would like to know if there’s any jpg compressions in these photos as I got rejected quite a few times due to that specific reason. Thank you in advance!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Swisse View Post
    Hello jetphotos crew, I’m having some doubts about my photos and would like to request for some pre-screenings. Also, I would like to know if there’s any jpg compressions in these photos as I got rejected quite a few times due to that specific reason. Thank you in advance!
    Images appear to be suffering from heat haze and overprocessing/compression, yes.

Comment

Ok!

Comment

Hello JetPhotos screeners, ive got a photo here that i would like to upload to JetPhotos, yet i have got some doubts. Any comments if this photos will get accepted or not? Also, i would like to ask that if this photo counts as "night shot" or not as it did have an orange-ish lighting and long shadows could be found, thanks for your time!
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello JetPhotos screeners, ive got a photo here that i would like to upload to JetPhotos, yet i have got some doubts. Any comments if this photos will get accepted or not? Also, i would like to ask that if this photo counts as "night shot" or not as it did have an orange-ish lighting and long shadows could be found, thanks for your time!
          Would be rejected for soft/blurry and dark.

Comment

Thanks! But does that count as night shot? As orange-ish lights and long shadows could be found.

Comment

Thanks! But does that count as night shot? As orange-ish lights and long shadows could be found.
              Yes, night shot, but does not really matter does it, since it wouldn't be accepted?

Comment

Thanks anyways!

Comment

Hello JetPhotos crew, may i ask for a pre sceening for this photo please? Thanks!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello JetPhotos crew, may i ask for a pre sceening for this photo please? Thanks!!
                    Dirty and overprocessed.

Comment

Thanks! But may I ask how do you define over-processed? Because i thought theres no halos or anything else.

Comment

Thanks! But may I ask how do you define over-processed? Because i thought theres no halos or anything else.
                        Yes halos.

Comment

Ahh ok i see thx for your time!

Comment

Working...
                          X