Photo pre-screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo pre-screening

Hello jetphotos crew, I’m having some doubts about my photos and would like to request for some pre-screenings. Also, I would like to know if there’s any jpg compressions in these photos as I got rejected quite a few times due to that specific reason. Thank you in advance!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Swisse View Post
    Hello jetphotos crew, I’m having some doubts about my photos and would like to request for some pre-screenings. Also, I would like to know if there’s any jpg compressions in these photos as I got rejected quite a few times due to that specific reason. Thank you in advance!
    Images appear to be suffering from heat haze and overprocessing/compression, yes.

Comment

Ok!

Comment

Hello JetPhotos screeners, ive got a photo here that i would like to upload to JetPhotos, yet i have got some doubts. Any comments if this photos will get accepted or not? Also, i would like to ask that if this photo counts as "night shot" or not as it did have an orange-ish lighting and long shadows could be found, thanks for your time!
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello JetPhotos screeners, ive got a photo here that i would like to upload to JetPhotos, yet i have got some doubts. Any comments if this photos will get accepted or not? Also, i would like to ask that if this photo counts as "night shot" or not as it did have an orange-ish lighting and long shadows could be found, thanks for your time!
          Would be rejected for soft/blurry and dark.

Comment

Thanks! But does that count as night shot? As orange-ish lights and long shadows could be found.

Comment

Thanks! But does that count as night shot? As orange-ish lights and long shadows could be found.
              Yes, night shot, but does not really matter does it, since it wouldn't be accepted?

Comment

Thanks anyways!

Comment

Hello JetPhotos crew, may i ask for a pre sceening for this photo please? Thanks!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello JetPhotos crew, may i ask for a pre sceening for this photo please? Thanks!!
                    Dirty and overprocessed.

Comment

Thanks! But may I ask how do you define over-processed? Because i thought theres no halos or anything else.

Comment

Thanks! But may I ask how do you define over-processed? Because i thought theres no halos or anything else.
                        Yes halos.

Comment

Ahh ok i see thx for your time!

Comment

Originally posted by Swisse
                            Hello JetPhotos crew, may i ask if this photo have jpg compression problems please? I've been rejected for that particular reason for quite a few times, can you please help me have a check? Thanks.
                            Will ask you one more time to please read here VERY CAREFULLY:

See #2: Images already in the queue will not be prescreened.

Comment

Hello jet photos crew, may i have a pre-screen on this photo please? Thanks for your time!
                              Also, could be please help me to change the name of this thread such that it is in line with the naming standard? Created this more than a year ago and i guess I couldn't change it.... Thanks!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X