Editing/Rejection Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing/Rejection Advice

Hi there fellow JP screeners and forum users, I was just wondering if I could have some advice on my photos.Please click on image

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5166.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	344.3 KB
ID:	1045743

Will be rejected at least for backlit, bad composition and contrast issues.

the last two can be corrected but you can't correct the backlit though.

Comment

About to upload these photos to the queue but am unsure what airport view category needs to be selected. I'm thinking Ramp for both shots but am unsure so thought I'd come here and ask.Click image for larger version  Name:	YBBN 22JUN2019-2-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.00 MB ID:	1086957Click image for larger version  Name:	YBBN 22JUN2019-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.12 MB ID:	1086958
      Attached Files
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 4 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by JoshD View Post
        About to upload these photos to the queue but am unsure what airport view category needs to be selected. I'm thinking Ramp for both shots but am unsure so thought I'd come here and ask.Click image for larger version Name:	YBBN 22JUN2019-2-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.00 MB ID:	1086957Click image for larger version Name:	YBBN 22JUN2019-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.12 MB ID:	1086958
        Airport Overview for both would work, though the first could also fall under Ramp.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Airport Overview for both would work, though the first could also fall under Ramp.
          Okay thanks dlowwa.

Comment

Hi all, not sure if this would be accepted due to the fact that there are stairs in front of the air frame. TBS is currently being used as a training aid at Aviation Australia and is the only 727 still known to be in Australia. The stairs are sitting alongside the aircraft as the students do work on the engines and also inside the cargo bay.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	VH-TBS B727 AA BNE 25JUN2020-9189.JPG Views:	0 Size:	669.0 KB ID:	1093086

Comment

Hi all, not sure if this would be accepted due to the fact that there are stairs in front of the air frame. TBS is currently being used as a training aid at Aviation Australia and is the only 727 still known to be in Australia. The stairs are sitting alongside the aircraft as the students do work on the engines and also inside the cargo bay.
              Hi, when you get a chance, please read here, especially #2:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Thanks.

Comment

Hi, when you get a chance, please read here, especially #2:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Thanks.
                Photo been removed from queue. Could i please have some advice now.

Thanks.

Comment

Assuming the stairs are unavoidable and more or less a permanent feature now, it should be acceptable, as for things like museum pieces/aircraft on display we accepted such obstruction if it cannot move. If that's the case, please leave a note to the screeners when submitting.

The image also needs CW rotation to balance the horizon, and some sharpening as well.

Comment

This morning I uploaded a photo of an ANZ ATR72 parked at BNE and It got rejected for invalid hot

It said I appealed twice but not sure why it said that. I found that the 48hour guideline doesn’t apply due to following reasons about delivery, aircraft type and new registration on new aircraft.

The reason I listed was A new delivery of an aircraft type that already exists in the fleet.

The photographer that got the first photo of ZK-MZE shot it this morning at 8:28am. It arrived into BNE last night at 9:41pm

Comment

This morning I uploaded a photo of an ANZ ATR72 parked at BNE and It got rejected for invalid hot

It said I appealed twice but not sure why it said that. I found that the 48hour guideline doesn’t apply due to following reasons about delivery, aircraft type and new registration on new aircraft.

The reason I listed was A new delivery of an aircraft type that already exists in the fleet.

The photographer that got the first photo of ZK-MZE shot it this morning at 8:28am. It arrived into BNE last night at 9:41pm
                      Ok... is there a question in there somewhere, or are you just letting us know your image was rejected?

Comment

Ok... is there a question in there somewhere, or are you just letting us know your image was rejected?
                        Why was it rejected for invalid hot?

Comment

Why was it rejected for invalid hot?
                          There was already an image of the airframe on the DB when you submitted yours. I'm not quite sure where the confusion is..

Comment

The other day I got this photo of a RACQ LifeFlight AW139 rejected for Horizon Unlevel.
                            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The photo is definitely not unlevel as the blue building and the security car are perfectly fine. The grey and white building on the RHS of the photo is on a hill as that was how Chermside was developed on with apartments and buildings/ There is a brown water pipe just behind the shed on the building that looks like to be leaning. A matter of fact is that it is actually come loose after many years of being on there. The cars on the LHS of the photo are on a slope.

Thanks,

Josh

Comment

The other day I got this photo of a RACQ LifeFlight AW139 rejected for Horizon Unlevel.
                              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The photo is definitely not unlevel as the blue building and the security car are perfectly fine. The grey and white building on the RHS of the photo is on a hill as that was how Chermside was developed on with apartments and buildings/ There is a brown water pipe just behind the shed on the building that looks like to be leaning. A matter of fact is that it is actually come loose after many years of being on there. The cars on the LHS of the photo are on a slope.

Thanks,

Josh
                              hi, i'm not a screener
                              the photo is slightly tilted to left, you can see this with the building on right and to see compares the wall of the building with the computer screen... i think 5° of tilt.

my profile: https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/131239

Comment

Working...
                              X