Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kamryn - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kamryn View Post
    It's been a little while, I was wondering if the following photos could be accepted
    Unlikely.

    1-3 contrast
    4 soft
    5 contrast

    Comment


    • Would this be acceptable? Wondering if the jetbridge and crop would be an issue.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	A51C79E4-28E8-426F-AC51-A0EA6560.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	690.3 KB
ID:	1131572
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kamryn View Post
        Would this be acceptable? Wondering if the jetbridge and crop would be an issue.
        Technically not an issue, but I'd crop it a bit tighter on the right without cutting the engine. Also somewhat dark.

        Comment


        • Hello! It's been awhile since I've needed assistance but I'm curious whether or not this photo would be accepted due to the civilians in the background. I believe in the past I've gotten a photo rejected for this very reason but I don't remember what it would be under.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	18-5342-1-s-stabilize.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	661.8 KB
ID:	1148124

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kamryn View Post
            Hello! It's been awhile since I've needed assistance but I'm curious whether or not this photo would be accepted due to the civilians in the background. I believe in the past I've gotten a photo rejected for this very reason but I don't remember what it would be under.
            People don't seem to be identifiable, so shouldn't be an issue.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              People don't seem to be identifiable, so shouldn't be an issue.
              Awesome, thanks. Same for this one if you don't mind me asking.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	99-4011-1-s-stabilize.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	594.6 KB
ID:	1148129

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kamryn View Post

                Awesome, thanks. Same for this one if you don't mind me asking.
                For any images with visible faces, it will be at the screener's discretion as to whether those faces might be identifiable.

                Comment

                Working...
                X