Pre Screening Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Slightly improved, but a bit too dark now. Also, can't tell exactly but looks like part of tail may be cropped?
    I doubt it, i think raw it was taken right to the edge

Comment

Hey hope yall are doing well. Made a trip to PDX, requesting these for prescreen, thank you in advance for your time, and hoppefully I have improved since last time.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by neshk16 View Post
        Hey hope yall are doing well. Made a trip to PDX, requesting these for prescreen, thank you in advance for your time, and hoppefully I have improved since last time.
        1. soft/blurry, color, dark, contrast, horizon, centering, too far
        2. soft/blurry, color, dark, contrast, horizon, too far
        3. soft/blurry, color, dark, contrast, horizon, centering, too far
        4. soft/blurry, horizon, centering
        5. soft, contrast, horizon, centering

Comment

will try and fix those, i was curious if the crop on #1 is acceptable or no
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #3:

Thank you.

Comment

will try and fix those, i was curious if the crop on #1 is acceptable or no
              I might be wrong, but...

1 (unnecessarily) cuts through the landing gear, so unfortunately... probably not. If you have a photo of the whole plane, those are generally slightly easier to crop.
              2-4 have many of the same issues as before; sorry.

On Lightroom, when you crop images, you can hit 'O' to change the grid. This one can help you see if the aircraft is centered and if the horizon is level.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (3).png Views:	0 Size:	174.4 KB ID:	1114109

Hopefully this helps!

Comment

Same old prescreen request, I have my doubts on #1 but wasn't sure even after consulting the guidelines. As always thank you and have a great weekend.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by p_t_kin View Post

I might be wrong, but...

1 (unnecessarily) cuts through the landing gear, so unfortunately... probably not. If you have a photo of the whole plane, those are generally slightly easier to crop.
                  2-4 have many of the same issues as before; sorry.

On Lightroom, when you crop images, you can hit 'O' to change the grid. This one can help you see if the aircraft is centered and if the horizon is level.

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot (3).png Views:	0 Size:	174.4 KB ID:	1114109

Hopefully this helps!
                  Im aware on how to use Lightroom, thanks

Comment

Same old prescreen request, I have my doubts on #1 but wasn't sure even after consulting the guidelines. As always thank you and have a great weekend.
                    1. too far, centering, dark, soft, contrast, horizon
                    2-3. soft, contrast, centering

Comment

Can i get advice/prescreen on this one? The main thing im worried about is the heat haze, but im not sure. Click image for larger version

Name:	Ice757-Nat-jp2-1.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	526.6 KB
ID:	1120096

Comment

Can i get advice/prescreen on this one? The main thing im worried about is the heat haze, but im not sure. Click image for larger version

Name:	Ice757-Nat-jp2-1.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	526.6 KB
ID:	1120096
                        Yes heat hazed. Not fixable.

Comment

Originally posted by neshk16
                          Just requesting prescreening on these, thanks for your time.

I was not sure about #2, due to the light lamp at the top left corner, hopefully its acceptable.
                          Oops hold on, forgot about the size, give me a few minutes.

Comment

Requesting prescreens on these, please and thanks.

Not sure if #3 is acceptable due to that lamp at the top and bottom left, needed confirmation on that.
                            Was not sure if #4 counted as backlit, so wanted confirmation on that too.

Attached Files

Comment

Requesting prescreens on these, please and thanks.

Not sure if #3 is acceptable due to that lamp at the top and bottom left, needed confirmation on that.
                              Was not sure if #4 counted as backlit, so wanted confirmation on that too.
                              Images are all soft. Las is also dark.

Comment

Thank you! Just a question, are images like these with 2 aircraft accepted on JP? Was not sure, also does this count as too dark, seems like its soft as well, cant get it sharp without grainy. Never mind then.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X