Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calvin L - Screening Help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Calvin L - Screening Help

    Hi Sir/Mam I would like to ask If someone would like to use inside person to accept their pictures while other pictures are rejected.

    Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos

    I feel like my local screener are not doing their job right, they only accept their friends picture which is sometimes not passing the criteria. While mine they just put any reason to reject. This happen to 6 of my submitting pictures and mostly they got the same reason. I wonder If I could open a report for bad screeners.

    That above was just rejected, it even enter screening for just 2mins while normally it takes 5mins minimum.
    Can you help me? Or comment? Thank You! Stay Safe

  • #2
    Why is this rejected with INVALID HOT reason?
    Is it not supposed to be a special scheme checklist?
    This wasted me my time for another 14days to reupload this as there should be nothing wrong.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 4 million screened photos online!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Calvin L View Post
      Why is this rejected with INVALID HOT reason?
      Is it not supposed to be a special scheme checklist?
      This wasted me my time for another 14days to reupload this as there should be nothing wrong.
      First of all, not the best attitude when asking for help..

      Second, do you understand what 'Hot' screening is for?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        First of all, not the best attitude when asking for help..

        Second, do you understand what 'Hot' screening is for?

        Hi Sir/Madam

        Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I forgot to add opening and closing for this post. I am absolutely sorry for that
        And, Is hot photo should be something special like old planes, plane wreck, or special liveries like Etihad ADNOC liveries? Im confused

        Thank You for your reply, I'm just new with this forum. About the greetings its totally my fault.

        Regards, Myself

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Calvin L View Post


          Hi Sir/Madam

          Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I forgot to add opening and closing for this post. I am absolutely sorry for that
          And, Is hot photo should be something special like old planes, plane wreck, or special liveries like Etihad ADNOC liveries? Im confused

          Thank You for your reply, I'm just new with this forum. About the greetings its totally my fault.

          Regards, Myself
          as i understand it is for these following reasons:

          The following will be accepted as hot for 48 hours after the first photo got accepted:


          1. New aircraft type produced by a manufacturer. (including subtypes)
          2. New aircraft type / subtype for an airline or air force. (including roll-outs or test flights at the factory)
          3. First appearance of a new airline colour scheme. (incl. for all subtypes)
          4. First appearance of a special scheme for an airline or air force. Air force special scheme must be at least a full tail marking or similar size on the fuselage. (also for subtypes). Airline special scheme includes all alliance schemes such as Star Alliance, One World etc.
          5. Other Newsworthy events at the discretion of the screening team. (typical hand over ceremonies, promotion tours by new airliner types,..)
          6. photos of airliners with a registration not in the database will count as hot. (the 48h hours guideline will not apply to those)
          7. Please note that new routes are not considered as hot.




          Hot photos for which the 48 hour guideline does not apply


          In order to improve the cooperation with FlightRadar24 and have the most up to date photo available for the FlightRadar24 site the following will be accepted as hot for the first photo accepted only.


          1. A new delivery of an aircraft type that already exists in the fleet.
          2. An existing aircraft in the fleet that is repainted in a new colour scheme.
          3. Any change to the colour scheme (for example: removal of a special scheme, new stickers) or to the aircraft itself (Winglets, Sharklets) - Note that this is only valid for active aircraft
          4. Photo of an airliner with a registration not in the database or re-use of a registration for a new airframe


          Remember, these are hot only for the first accepted image.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Calvin L View Post
            Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I forgot to add opening and closing for this post. I am absolutely sorry for that
            And, Is hot photo should be something special like old planes, plane wreck, or special liveries like Etihad ADNOC liveries? Im confused
            I'll take that as a "no I don't really understand what 'Hot Photo' means".

            The description above can be found in this link:

            https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...es-new-version

            2.5 Hot Photo

            Maybe some of your questions will be answered if you give it a read

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm not a screener but the aircraft in the photo you linked here is indeed not centred (too low in frame) and there are halos around the vertical stabiliser hence the rejection. I'm not sure what you mean by "local screener" - the screeners are the same for everyone as far as I know. And I highly doubt screeners would reject your photos just because you're not friends with them.


              Please ignore the "document write" things, I don't know how to get rid of them

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kubasamolot View Post
                I'm not a screener but the aircraft in the photo you linked here is indeed not centred (too low in frame) and there are halos around the vertical stabiliser hence the rejection. I'm not sure what you mean by "local screener" - the screeners are the same for everyone as far as I know. And I highly doubt screeners would reject your photos just because you're not friends with them.
                Hi, local screeners mean my country screener. Because screener are volunteers, they did get some rewards like Gold Fr24 and other stuff. But maybe they become screener to accept their friends pictures.

                Ok, I need to learn what halos means.

                Thank You for your respond

                Comment


                • #9
                  We have no screeners located in Indonesia. So.
                  “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                  Erwin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Calvin L View Post
                    Hi Sir/Mam I would like to ask If someone would like to use inside person to accept their pictures while other pictures are rejected.

                    Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos

                    I feel like my local screener are not doing their job right, they only accept their friends picture which is sometimes not passing the criteria. While mine they just put any reason to reject. This happen to 6 of my submitting pictures and mostly they got the same reason. I wonder If I could open a report for bad screeners.

                    That above was just rejected, it even enter screening for just 2mins while normally it takes 5mins minimum.
                    Can you help me? Or comment? Thank You! Stay Safe
                    Your image was rejected by someone in Europe with no connection to Indonesia, so your conspiracy theories are in fact based on your own paranoia

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                      We have no screeners located in Indonesia. So.
                      Hi

                      Glad to hear that, it's mean I'm thinking negative way

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                        Your image was rejected by someone in Europe with no connection to Indonesia, so your conspiracy theories are in fact based on your own paranoia
                        Hi
                        How could you know that?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

                          Hi
                          How could you know that?
                          What do mean, the “european screener” part, or the “your paranoia” part?
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

                            Hi
                            How could you know that?
                            Because he's a senior screener and he has access to this kind of information.....

                            You can also check yourself here : https://www.jetphotos.com/about.php - As you can see, no crew members from Indonesia...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

                              Hi
                              How could you know that?
                              Which part..? Who screened it? I (we) can see the who screened any image.

                              Why you are paranoid? Because you think there is someone in Indonesia specifically rejecting your images. There is not, and before your post, I guarantee nobody on the crew knew who you were either

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X