Calvin L - Screening Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post

Because he's a senior screener and he has access to this kind of information.....

You can also check yourself here : https://www.jetphotos.com/about.php - As you can see, no crew members from Indonesia...
    Thank You

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PK-LEK.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	580.6 KB
ID:	1111130Click image for larger version

Name:	PK-LEL.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	551.7 KB
ID:	1111131Click image for larger version

Name:	PK-LET 1.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	567.2 KB
ID:	1111132

Hi everyone, I have few on line right now and some going to be lined when space is available, I'm prioritising widebodies to be submitted first. Those LEK LEL LET is on line I know its pretty bad but gonna give a shot because its grounded and not updated for months. Any comment would be helpful

Comment

Hello, please read here when you get the chance, especially #4:

I have combined your threads this time, but in the future any new screening threads you open will be deleted.

Originally posted by Calvin L View Post
        [Hi everyone, I have few on line right now and some going to be lined when space is available, I'm prioritising widebodies to be submitted first. Those LEK LEL LET is on line I know its pretty bad but gonna give a shot because its grounded and not updated for months. Any comment would be helpful
        All of these images would be rejected for various quality reasons such as contrast, softness, compression, and horizon. Given the poor light, I do not think they can be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          Hello, please read here when you get the chance, especially #4:

I have combined your threads this time, but in the future any new screening threads you open will be deleted.

All of these images would be rejected for various quality reasons such as contrast, softness, compression, and horizon. Given the poor light, I do not think they can be fixed.

Hi dlowwa, yes I also think this cant be fixed as well, and yea it has high chance of rejection as I can see too. I do ground spotting by access permission but because of the bad lighting this quality cant be fixed but Imma just try it since LET and LEL photos in the database is not updated for a long time. Thank You

Comment

Hi dlowwa, yes I also think this cant be fixed as well, and yea it has high chance of rejection as I can see too. I do ground spotting by access permission but because of the bad lighting this quality cant be fixed but Imma just try it since LET and LEL photos in the database is not updated for a long time. Thank You
            You're welcome to try, but ignoring advice you are given here means we aren't likely to give you any more advice in the future

Comment

Hi everyone, I wanna try uploading an airport into Jetphotos. Any advice to fix before I give it a shot, and is this photo counted as hotphotos? since no airport photo is available in database. Thank you!
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone, I wanna try uploading an airport into Jetphotos. Any advice to fix before I give it a shot, and is this photo counted as hotphotos? since no airport photo is available in database. Thank you!
                There are quality issues, but likely a motive rejection anyway, since this is mostly an image of a train station. Not hot.

Comment

There are quality issues, but likely a motive rejection anyway, since this is mostly an image of a train station. Not hot.
                  This is the airport view from infront, the station are infront, it goes direct to center of city, when we enter or leave the airport I mean the gate of the airport, the train are on our right, it is between us, basicly that is the airport here, the station are infront of the airport. And what quality issues anyway I'm confused, should I get in to the check-in gate to take a shot and count it as the airport? or the area where we drop off? Thank You

Comment

I'm confused, should I get in to the check-in gate to take a shot and count it as the airport? or the area where we drop off? Thank You
                    Any angle that shows more of the actual terminal than the train station attached to it.

Comment

Any angle that shows more of the actual terminal than the train station attached to it.
                      Ok dlowwa, Thanks! Gonna return to this forum in 2days

Comment

Excuse me, here are some pictures since early of the year, haven't screen it just wanna ask some advice for individual pictures. Thank you
                        Attached Files

Comment

Excuse me, here are some pictures since early of the year, haven't screen it just wanna ask some advice for individual pictures. Thank you
                          There are issues with contrast and heat haze on most of these. 1 & 4 would have the best chance since the contrast is somewhat acceptable and the heat haze not quite as noticeable.

Comment

There are issues with contrast and heat haze on most of these. 1 & 4 would have the best chance since the contrast is somewhat acceptable and the heat haze not quite as noticeable.

Thank You again dlowwa, Both of them are now in queue

Comment

Excuse me, is there anything wrong with the attached picture? If no this will be queued as hotphoto. Thank you
                              Attached Files

Comment

Excuse me, is there anything wrong with the attached picture? If no this will be queued as hotphoto. Thank you
                                Image is badly heat hazed. It will never be acceptable, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X