Calvin L - Screening Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Image is badly heat hazed. It will never be acceptable, sorry.
    Ok thank you dlowwa

Comment

Hello, Here are more photos to be queued soon, kindly help. Thank you
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin L View Post
        Hello, Here are more photos to be queued soon, kindly help. Thank you
        1. borderline contrast/heat haze/vingetting
        2. contrast, borderline soft
        3. soft, overprocessed
        4. overprocessed
        5. contrast

Comment

1. borderline contrast/heat haze/vingetting
          2. contrast, borderline soft
          3. soft, overprocessed
          4. overprocessed
          5. contrast
          So it means that there is too much contrast on the photos? Here are more, got a lot and still in learning stage evendow I read help guideline and friends Thanks dlowwa
          Attached Files

Comment

So it means that there is too much contrast on the photos? Here are more, got a lot and still in learning stage evendow I read help guideline and friends Thanks dlowwa
            Contrast in that case was referring to the poor light from the cloudy weather. It's not such an easy thing to fix with editing

1. overprocessed, borderline heat haze
            2. borderline soft
            3. overprocessed
            4. ok for me
            5. borderline dark/contrast

Comment

Contrast in that case was referring to the poor light from the cloudy weather. It's not such an easy thing to fix with editing

1. overprocessed, borderline heat haze
              2. borderline soft
              3. overprocessed
              4. ok for me
              5. borderline dark/contrast
              Ok dlowwa, Ive fixed the PK-AZM and more pictures to be fixed maybe? Thank you
              Attached Files

Comment

Ok dlowwa, Ive fixed the PK-AZM and more pictures to be fixed maybe? Thank you
                Hi, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #3, and my follow-on post

3. Please limit your prescreening requests to a maximum of 5 images per 24 hours (not calendar day)

Prescreening is meant to be used as a tool to check certain images you are unsure about, learn from the feedback you receive, improve, then hopefully not need to ask for help in those areas any more. It is not meant to be a process where you post the maximum number of requests you can, wait the minimum 24 hours, then post the maximum again, and repeat. I see more than a few guys doing this, and it shows me that they are not really making any effort to learn from the process but rather are simply taking advantage of free screening. If you've taken 10+ images in similar conditions, there is no need to post all of them for feedback. One or two will do, and you can then apply that feedback to the rest.

Comment

Hi, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #3, and my follow-on post

3. Please limit your prescreening requests to a maximum of 5 images per 24 hours (not calendar day)

Prescreening is meant to be used as a tool to check certain images you are unsure about, learn from the feedback you receive, improve, then hopefully not need to ask for help in those areas any more. It is not meant to be a process where you post the maximum number of requests you can, wait the minimum 24 hours, then post the maximum again, and repeat. I see more than a few guys doing this, and it shows me that they are not really making any effort to learn from the process but rather are simply taking advantage of free screening. If you've taken 10+ images in similar conditions, there is no need to post all of them for feedback. One or two will do, and you can then apply that feedback to the rest.
                  Hi again dlowwa, yes I have read all that slowly, sorry in advance for that dlowwa, most of my picture would normally result in halos but mostly overprocessed, so I should only fix it by light tones? I always auto tone every picture tho Thank You

Comment

Hi everyone, this picture was rejected with CMOS Dust spots, and yes I found about 6dust in the picture, I wonder if there are more visible in your side before upload it back to the queue. Thank you
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone, this picture was rejected with CMOS Dust spots, and yes I found about 6dust in the picture, I wonder if there are more visible in your side before upload it back to the queue. Thank you
                      I´m not screener but I checked it using the JP check for dust tool and there are not any dust spots now.

Comment

Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

I´m not screener but I checked it using the JP check for dust tool and there are not any dust spots now.
                        Thanks for your help Pablo

Comment

Hi everyone, these are photos taken from the terminal, and these were the best so far, Im worried with the quality issues because the terminal glass was a normal blue color. I need focus help on the GMV because it has active obstacle. Thank you for any advice on these pictures
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone, these are photos taken from the terminal, and these were the best so far, Im worried with the quality issues because the terminal glass was a normal blue color. I need focus help on the GMV because it has active obstacle. Thank you for any advice on these pictures
                            1) Soft and color
                            2) Backlit
                            3) Borderline soft and color. Easy to fix using the white balance.

Comment

Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

1) Soft and color
                              2) Backlit
                              3) Borderline soft and color. Easy to fix using the white balance.
                              Thanks for advice Pablo, what do you mean by soft and how to fix it? same as borderline soft?

I need help on this photo of Citilink, is 3:2 ratio okay? and is this picture blurry resulting undersharpened? and unfixable? Thank you
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for advice Pablo, what do you mean by soft and how to fix it? same as borderline soft?

I need help on this photo of Citilink, is 3:2 ratio okay? and is this picture blurry resulting undersharpened? and unfixable? Thank you
                                Quite soft, nearly blurry yes. If the original is the same, then yes not fixable.

Comment

Working...
                                X