• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there, here are some rejected picture
    Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos

Under there you can look at the picture after fixing (or other version of the same reg), is it ok? Thank youu
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin L View Post
      Under there you can look at the picture after fixing (or other version of the same reg), is it ok? Thank youu
      Editing halos are even worse on these.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Editing halos are even worse on these.
        Ok then dlowwa, Thank you...

Comment

Hello everyone! maybe this is out of topic but still about pictures so I got 3pic on rejection reasons "Halos editing visible" or commonly known as "Halos" or "Over processed". Now I think I know why most is rejected by this reason. I'm sending here the original taken picture. Please give something to say about the halos in the picture, like is it possible to fix, I tried with highlights, exposure, contrast, none to be seen working. Thank You

Note : I resize it so it can be uploaded
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone! maybe this is out of topic but still about pictures so I got 3pic on rejection reasons "Halos editing visible" or commonly known as "Halos" or "Over processed". Now I think I know why most is rejected by this reason. I'm sending here the original taken picture. Please give something to say about the halos in the picture, like is it possible to fix, I tried with highlights, exposure, contrast, none to be seen working. Thank You

Note : I resize it so it can be uploaded
            You can't 'fix' or remove halos that are already present. You can only prevent them from occurring in the first place.

Comment

You can't 'fix' or remove halos that are already present. You can only prevent them from occurring in the first place.
              Understood dlowwa. Thanks

Comment

Hello fellow screeners or not so, here is a rejected picture twice with the same result of over processed Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos. Is any version below better? Or any advice to give? Or.. is it rejected of halos? Thank you very much
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello fellow screeners or not so, here is a rejected picture twice with the same result of over processed Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos. Is any version below better? Or any advice to give? Or.. is it rejected of halos? Thank you very much
                  can you upload the original image? all 4 pics are showing the exact same halos

Comment

Originally posted by chengcheng2 View Post

can you upload the original image? all 4 pics are showing the exact same halos
                    Here
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here
                      This image also has severe halos, and if you don't have the raw file to work from, there is nothing you can do to fix this.

Comment

This image also has severe halos, and if you don't have the raw file to work from, there is nothing you can do to fix this.
                        Ok.. but why whyy :
                        It could occur in some picture evendow they are in the same area. But ok then... Thank you

Comment

Ok.. but why whyy :
                          It could occur in some picture evendow they are in the same area. But ok then... Thank you
                          Check your camera settings. Likely some automatic feature.

Comment

Hello, I'm coming for slight rejection question with this pic Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos. I personally think its not underexposed, because If I add exposure it will result in over-processed, the aircraft body will become pale. I have tried to add little exposure, kindly have it a look. Better? Thank you
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I'm coming for slight rejection question with this pic Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos. I personally think its not underexposed, because If I add exposure it will result in over-processed, the aircraft body will become pale. I have tried to add little exposure, kindly have it a look. Better? Thank you
                              Exposure is fine on that image. I've added it.

Comment

Exposure is fine on that image. I've added it.
                                Ok, Thank you dlowwa

Comment

Working...
                                X