No announcement yet.

Calvin L - Screening Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there, can I have advice on these pictures. Since a lot of my picture encounter halos again. Still trying to figure it out. Thank you
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin L View Post
      Hello there, can I have advice on these pictures. Since a lot of my picture encounter halos again. Still trying to figure it out. Thank you
      1. ok for me
      2. soft, vignetting
      3-5. overprocessed

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. ok for me
        2. soft, vignetting
        3-5. overprocessed
        Ello,
        Thanks for pic1
        for pic 2 vignetting.. how to fix that I rarely met it
        3-5 is it because of halos or lighting conditions where I just need to edit the lighting..?
        Thank you

Comment

for pic 2 vignetting.. how to fix that I rarely met it
          Narrower aperture when shooting, or perhaps software adjustments afterwards

3-5 is it because of halos or lighting conditions where I just need to edit the lighting..?
          Due to your editing. Nothing to do with the lighting, only your bad processing.

Comment

Due to your editing. Nothing to do with the lighting, only your bad processing.
            How about this one, It should be better cause I just crop them. Danke
            Attached Files

Comment

How about this one, It should be better cause I just crop them. Danke
              Editing halos are not present.

Comment

Editing halos are not present.
                Hello again, I'm coming for several rejected.

For the PK-LJG which was rejected for underexposed is it true?, because the sunlight is covered by the clouds and it is normal Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos
                For this Batik Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos, I didn't vignette, but does it seem to be?
                For this is it because of my editing? Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos
                And last these QZ, Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos / Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos how did I get category wrong? Should I tick something in the upload page? Maybe the Special Scheme, and what conditions should I tick them? But normally because this is special scheme I 100% tick it.

Thank you. Happy Independence Day Indonesia! Stay safe everyone

Comment

Hello again, I'm coming for several rejected.

For the PK-LJG which was rejected for underexposed is it true?, because the sunlight is covered by the clouds and it is normal Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos
                  For this Batik Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos, I didn't vignette, but does it seem to be?
                  For this is it because of my editing? Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos
                  And last these QZ, Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos / Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos how did I get category wrong? Should I tick something in the upload page? Maybe the Special Scheme, and what conditions should I tick them? But normally because this is special scheme I 100% tick it.

Thank you. Happy Independence Day Indonesia! Stay safe everyone
                  All rejection reasons were correct. Yes Special Scheme for the last one.

Comment

All rejection reasons were correct. Yes Special Scheme for the last one.
                    Ok dlowwa, big thanks

Comment

Try to edit the contrast in tiff format, "vignette" means that the brightness in the corners and the center is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiwezhou View Post
                        Try to edit the contrast in tiff format, "vignette" means that the brightness in the corners and the center is different.
                        Alright, I will try to find out about it. Yes vignette is corners brightness unlevel with center. Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone, so I have found out what cause the halos to occur in my picture in camera settings, now I am focusing on my bad processing.
                          By these photo Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos / Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos, I have try to fix it (see it below). Is the new one eligible for reupload? Thank you
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone, so I have found out what cause the halos to occur in my picture in camera settings, now I am focusing on my bad processing.
                            By these photo, I have try to fix it (see it below). Is the new one eligible for reupload? Thank you
                            Halos are visible on both of these images.

Comment

I usually edit the exposure and sharpness in RAW in lightroom, then export the photo in TIFF to photoshop, and edit the contrast by adjusting color gradation.

Too much adjustment such as highlight, shadow, defogging, definition in lightroom or PS may cause the halos or over processing.

Comment

Halos are visible on both of these images.
                                Yes it is.. So it must have been because of the halos.. Ok then

Comment

Working...
                                X