Calvin L - Screening Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jiwezhou View Post
    I usually edit the exposure and sharpness in RAW in lightroom, then export the photo in TIFF to photoshop, and edit the contrast by adjusting color gradation.

Too much adjustment such as highlight, shadow, defogging, definition in lightroom or PS may cause the halos or over processing.
    When I was new, I did that much edit, low accept ratio, after dlowwa told me to not over edit it. My accept ratio rise slowly. Well it helps

Comment

Hello again, I get underexpose rejection this time. Is the new version eligible? Thank you
      Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin L View Post
        Hello again, I get underexpose rejection this time. Is the new version eligible? Thank you
        Slightly better, but this is more of a contrast issue, imho. As such you might still have issues with exposure/contrast if you try to reupload them.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Slightly better, but this is more of a contrast issue, imho. As such you might still have issues with exposure/contrast if you try to reupload them.
          Ok noted, now I get horizon this time, I found it hard to level this picture , thus any more advice is welcome of course.. Thank you
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok noted, now I get horizon this time, I found it hard to level this picture , thus any more advice is welcome of course.. Thank you
            Needs CCW rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Needs CCW rotation.
              Ok dlowwa, danke

Comment

Hi again, I'm working on my over-processed, some halos are still present, but any advice on these pics?.
                And extra out of topic, about the unsub email, Alex have replied me in the destinated forum, but until now I didnt get sub back, waiting..

I just got this rejection Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos, I think its ok since I followed dlowwa advices not to overprocessed. How do you think?
                Similar photo here for reference PK-GAQ | ATR 72-212A(600) | Garuda Indonesia Explore | EDUARDO K PURBA | JetPhotos
                Thank you so much
                Attached Files

Comment

I just got this rejection Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos, I think its ok since I followed dlowwa advices not to overprocessed. How do you think?
                  Very overprocessed. Editing halos are easy to see. Not sure what 'advice' you think you followed.

That seems to be from a different photographer, no?

any advice on these pics?
                  1. borderline (harsh) contrast
                  2-3. similar
                  4. soft, borderline overprocessed

Comment

[QUOTE=dlowwa;n1121666]

Very overprocessed. Editing halos are easy to see. Not sure what 'advice' you think you followed.

I just edit its contrast, nothing else... . I followed what you say not to use Auto(s)​​​

​​​​​​
                    That seems to be from a different photographer, no?

Yes my friend, same shooting location

What about the similar version, I also edit its contrast only
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

I just edit its contrast, nothing else... . I followed what you say not to use Auto(s)
                      Then your camera might be adding the halos itself. Try editing from raw files rather than jpegs.

Yes my friend, same shooting location
                      Ok..so why reference it? The question was about issues with your photo editing.

What about the similar version, I also edit its contrast only
                      Editing halos are visible around the tail.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Then your camera might be adding the halos itself. Try editing from raw files rather than jpegs.

Ok..so why reference it? The question was about issues with your photo editing.

Editing halos are visible around the tail.
                        I see, Thank you

Comment

• Hello I would like to have a prescreen on this, Thank you
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Calvin L View Post
                            Hello I would like to have a prescreen on this, Thank you
                            Both borderline soft but ok for me. Light editing halos on the second.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Both borderline soft but ok for me. Light editing halos on the second.
                              Thank You dlowwa, wah for the Garuda no matter which angle I take, it seems there is light halos produced by my camera...

Comment

• Hello I would like to check about this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9388458 what did I did wrong this time?, if it is about halos (produced by my camera) then its unfixable. Thank You

Comment

Working...
                                X