Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Calvin L View Post
    Any advice on these please. Thank you
    1-2. soft, blurry, contrast. nowhere near acceptable, please do not post again.
    3. soft, borderline contrast

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1-2. soft, blurry, contrast. nowhere near acceptable, please do not post again.
      3. soft, borderline contrast
      How about updated one?
      Attached Files

Comment

How about updated one?
        Same comments as previous.

Comment

How about updated one?
          Overcast photos is hardly acceptable, just wait for sunny days. It’s going to be easier for you and for the screeners!

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor_Dario View Post

Overcast photos is hardly acceptable, just wait for sunny days. It’s going to be easier for you and for the screeners!
            1-2 are taken in slight rainy conditions, expected to be nowhere to accepted and indeed true. Thank you

Comment

1-2 are taken in slight rainy conditions, expected to be nowhere to accepted and indeed true.
              I don’t mean to be rude, but if you knew this why ask for a advice/pre-screen?

Comment

• Originally posted by RobertMahar15 View Post

I don't mean to be rude, but if you knew this why ask for a advice/pre-screen?
                I dont know what overcast level for the screeners, because some are taken in cloudy conditions as well, and accepted since it has enough quality.

Comment

• I also have a question since I just realise it for my shots lately. That the picture is sharper in the RAW unedited file, but when I import it to Lightroom Photoshop, it goes slightly blur/soft. Any way to prevent this? Thank you

Comment

I also have a question since I just realise it for my shots lately. That the picture is sharper in the RAW unedited file, but when I import it to Lightroom Photoshop, it goes slightly blur/soft. Any way to prevent this? Thank you
                    Without knowing the exact settings and seeing examples, can't offer much advice.

Comment

• Hello can I have advice. My main concerns:
                      1-3 backlit (they were shot in continuos time, so I can know what time is best for me to avoid the high sun period)
                      4 lighting/contrast
                      5 sharpness
                      (Ignore the birds on SAV first)
                      Thank you
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello can I have advice. My main concerns:
                        1-3 backlit (they were shot in continuos time, so I can know what time is best for me to avoid the high sun period)
                        4 lighting/contrast
                        5 sharpness
                        (Ignore the birds on SAV first)
                        Thank you
                        1. horizon, contrast, dirty
                        2. contrast/backlit, dirty, borderline overexposed
                        3. borderline contrast
                        4. contrast
                        5. blurry

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. horizon, contrast, dirty
                          2. contrast/backlit, dirty, borderline overexposed
                          3. borderline contrast
                          4. contrast
                          5. blurry
                          Fix what I can, how about now? Does the GHE stand a chance, there is light but no sun.Thank you
                          Attached Files

Comment

I also have a question since I just realise it for my shots lately. That the picture is sharper in the RAW unedited file, but when I import it to Lightroom Photoshop, it goes slightly blur/soft. Any way to prevent this? Thank you
                            Most photos are losing quality if you crop them to 1600-900 for example. If you reopening them again in that size, they should be better. After final editing, resize them to 1280-720 or 1200-675 if you still have doubt about the quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by wkd001 View Post

Most photos are losing quality if you crop them to 1600-900 for example. If you reopening them again in that size, they should be better. After final editing, resize them to 1280-720 or 1200-675 if you still have doubt about the quality.
                              So you mean, I crop them to 1600x900 then save.
                              Then open the save 16x9 and edit it from there? With resized final?

Comment

So you mean, I crop them to 1600x900 then save.
                                Then open the save 16x9 and edit it from there? With resized final?
                                Yes, but only if you see if you're losing quality after cropping. Also only if you make 16:9 format photos. If you make 4:3 use different, for example 1920-1280. After opening them again and do you final editing. Save them on 1280-720 or 1200-675 if on 16:9. For 4:3 take 1280-960 or 1200-900.

Comment

Working...
                                X