Calvin L - Screening Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

Fix what I can, how about now? Does the GHE stand a chance, there is light but no sun.Thank you
    I could be wrong, but for me on the second, it’s way to overproccsed. There’s a huge halo under the plane, it’s really glowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by wkd001 View Post

Yes, but only if you see if you're losing quality after cropping. Also only if you make 16:9 format photos. If you make 4:3 use different, for example 1920-1280. After opening them again and do you final editing. Save them on 1280-720 or 1200-675 if on 16:9. For 4:3 take 1280-960 or 1200-900.
      So I open the raw file as usual, then crop it and resize it to 1600 for example and export it? And then edit in 1600? But in which format do you save the cropped version? Cause you cannot save in raw.

Comment

Yes, but only if you see if you're losing quality after cropping. Also only if you make 16:9 format photos. If you make 4:3 use different, for example 1920-1280. After opening them again and do you final editing. Save them on 1280-720 or 1200-675 if on 16:9. For 4:3 take 1280-960 or 1200-900.
        Alright thank you so much for this info.

Originally posted by Victor_Dario View Post
        So I open the raw file as usual, then crop it and resize it to 1600 for example and export it? And then edit in 1600? But in which format do you save the cropped version? Cause you cannot save in raw.
        I think JPEG ​

Comment

Alright thank you so much for this info.

I think JPEG ​
          But that doesn’t make sense. You can’t edit your picture in JPG, you are losing so much editing capabilities.
          And why should you shoot in raw if you are going to edit in jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor_Dario View Post

Final save in JPEG. The first editing out of the RAW file, saving in between, I do that in TIFF..

Comment

Fix what I can, how about now? Does the GHE stand a chance, there is light but no sun.Thank you
              1. contrast. not much chance
              2. dirty, soft, borderline contrast

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. contrast. not much chance
                2. dirty, soft, borderline contrast
                How about this one? Is the bird on the runway visible a problem? Can I have a advice on the rest? Main concerns sharpness/contrast and the ground of WGS because the taxiway is lower than the runway. Oh no I lost the colour quality of LHK, the original is brighter than in the website, you can see it between the JPEG and SS JPEG. This also happen to the WGG earlier (that I ask advice) What happen?
                Thank you
                Attached Files

Comment

How about this one? Is the bird on the runway visible a problem? Can I have a advice on the rest? Main concerns sharpness/contrast and the ground of WGS because the taxiway is lower than the runway. Oh no I lost the colour quality of LHK, the original is brighter than in the website, you can see it between the JPEG and SS JPEG. This also happen to the WGG earlier (that I ask advice) What happen?
                  Thank you
                  1. borderline soft
                  2-3. ok for me
                  5. soft/heat hazed. check that the embedded color profile is sRGB.

Comment

• Is there any limit in each profile DB for one registration? Thanks

Comment

Is there any limit in each profile DB for one registration? Thanks
                      Could you restate your question in a different (more clear) way?

Comment

Could you restate your question in a different (more clear) way?
                        For each of us, is there any limit of image for one registration in the DB? (Eg like me I have most 2 image of one registration accepted) Thank you

Comment

For each of us, is there any limit of image for one registration in the DB? (Eg like me I have most 2 image of one registration accepted) Thank you
                          Generally accepted AFAIK is 4 from each registration. Two from LH (one on the ground and other in the sky) and two from RH side(same story as LH side).

Comment

Generally accepted AFAIK is 4 from each registration. Two from LH (one on the ground and other in the sky) and two from RH side(same story as LH side).
                            If he was asking about what would be considered similar, this is generally correct, though we are more lenient when there is a gap of 5+ years between photos.

Comment

If he was asking about what would be considered similar, this is generally correct, though we are more lenient when there is a gap of 5+ years between photos.
                              That's the way I 've understood his question, yes.

Comment

• Yes both of you understood correctly.
                                Overall, Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X