X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

Hi dlowwa, yes I also think this cant be fixed as well, and yea it has high chance of rejection as I can see too. I do ground spotting by access permission but because of the bad lighting this quality cant be fixed but Imma just try it since LET and LEL photos in the database is not updated for a long time. Thank You
    You're welcome to try, but ignoring advice you are given here means we aren't likely to give you any more advice in the future

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Hello, please read here when you get the chance, especially #4:

I have combined your threads this time, but in the future any new screening threads you open will be deleted.

All of these images would be rejected for various quality reasons such as contrast, softness, compression, and horizon. Given the poor light, I do not think they can be fixed.

Hi dlowwa, yes I also think this cant be fixed as well, and yea it has high chance of rejection as I can see too. I do ground spotting by access permission but because of the bad lighting this quality cant be fixed but Imma just try it since LET and LEL photos in the database is not updated for a long time. Thank You

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello, please read here when you get the chance, especially #4:

I have combined your threads this time, but in the future any new screening threads you open will be deleted.

[Hi everyone, I have few on line right now and some going to be lined when space is available, I'm prioritising widebodies to be submitted first. Those LEK LEL LET is on line I know its pretty bad but gonna give a shot because its grounded and not updated for months. Any comment would be helpful
    All of these images would be rejected for various quality reasons such as contrast, softness, compression, and horizon. Given the poor light, I do not think they can be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PK-LEK.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	580.6 KB
ID:	1111130Click image for larger version

Name:	PK-LEL.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	551.7 KB
ID:	1111131Click image for larger version

Name:	PK-LET 1.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	567.2 KB
ID:	1111132

Hi everyone, I have few on line right now and some going to be lined when space is available, I'm prioritising widebodies to be submitted first. Those LEK LEL LET is on line I know its pretty bad but gonna give a shot because its grounded and not updated for months. Any comment would be helpful

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post

Because he's a senior screener and he has access to this kind of information.....

You can also check yourself here : https://www.jetphotos.com/about.php - As you can see, no crew members from Indonesia...
    Thank You

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Hi
    How could you know that?
    Which part..? Who screened it? I (we) can see the who screened any image.

Why you are paranoid? Because you think there is someone in Indonesia specifically rejecting your images. There is not, and before your post, I guarantee nobody on the crew knew who you were either

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied

Hi
    How could you know that?
    Because he's a senior screener and he has access to this kind of information.....

You can also check yourself here : https://www.jetphotos.com/about.php - As you can see, no crew members from Indonesia...

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied

Hi
    How could you know that?
    What do mean, the “european screener” part, or the “your paranoia” part?

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Your image was rejected by someone in Europe with no connection to Indonesia, so your conspiracy theories are in fact based on your own paranoia
    Hi
    How could you know that?

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
    We have no screeners located in Indonesia. So.
    Hi

Glad to hear that, it's mean I'm thinking negative way

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi Sir/Mam I would like to ask If someone would like to use inside person to accept their pictures while other pictures are rejected.

Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos

I feel like my local screener are not doing their job right, they only accept their friends picture which is sometimes not passing the criteria. While mine they just put any reason to reject. This happen to 6 of my submitting pictures and mostly they got the same reason. I wonder If I could open a report for bad screeners.

That above was just rejected, it even enter screening for just 2mins while normally it takes 5mins minimum.
    Can you help me? Or comment? Thank You! Stay Safe
    Your image was rejected by someone in Europe with no connection to Indonesia, so your conspiracy theories are in fact based on your own paranoia

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    We have no screeners located in Indonesia. So.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Originally posted by kubasamolot View Post
    I'm not a screener but the aircraft in the photo you linked here is indeed not centred (too low in frame) and there are halos around the vertical stabiliser hence the rejection. I'm not sure what you mean by "local screener" - the screeners are the same for everyone as far as I know. And I highly doubt screeners would reject your photos just because you're not friends with them.
    Hi, local screeners mean my country screener. Because screener are volunteers, they did get some rewards like Gold Fr24 and other stuff. But maybe they become screener to accept their friends pictures.

Ok, I need to learn what halos means.

Thank You for your respond

Leave a comment:

• kubasamolot
    replied
    I'm not a screener but the aircraft in the photo you linked here is indeed not centred (too low in frame) and there are halos around the vertical stabiliser hence the rejection. I'm not sure what you mean by "local screener" - the screeners are the same for everyone as far as I know. And I highly doubt screeners would reject your photos just because you're not friends with them.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I forgot to add opening and closing for this post. I am absolutely sorry for that
    And, Is hot photo should be something special like old planes, plane wreck, or special liveries like Etihad ADNOC liveries? Im confused
    I'll take that as a "no I don't really understand what 'Hot Photo' means".

The description above can be found in this link:

2.5 Hot Photo

Maybe some of your questions will be answered if you give it a read

Leave a comment:

Working...
X