Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

llpilch - prescreening request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by llpilch View Post

    Less than a year between them, the already accepted photos were taken at september 2020, those 2 that I want to upload now were taken this week, july 2021

    In my opinion the first of my last post, with this morning light and low fog, is a lot more beautiful than this one https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9984776
    Is it allowed to remove a picture to upload another?
    Yes, you can delete your own images if you so choose.

    Comment


    • #47
      hello! what about this picture?

      As it needs to be shot with high ISO setting it's natural that the quality is lost, can this be accepted for the difficulty of doing this kind of photo at night?

      the ISO was higher than the other photo like this that I have accpeted, the quality is lower this time
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by llpilch View Post
        hello! what about this picture?

        As it needs to be shot with high ISO setting it's natural that the quality is lost, can this be accepted for the difficulty of doing this kind of photo at night?

        the ISO was higher than the other photo like this that I have accpeted, the quality is lower this time
        Some noise is acceptable for night shots like this, but it is far too much in this image. Aircraft is also quite soft, so no chance I'm afraid.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          Some noise is acceptable for night shots like this, but it is far too much in this image. Aircraft is also quite soft, so no chance I'm afraid.
          yeah, after I post it here I saw it again and find out some problems with the sharpness too. I'll try to edit it again and see if I can get something better. Thank you!

          Comment


          • #50
            Hi!!

            Can a photo like this be accepted? Sometimes I see here some awesome photos with a small plane in a composition with a great background, so I thought that perhaps it is not a "bad motive" rejection.. the sky with the aviation-related motive is occupying a large space of the frame.

            What do you think?

            If it is an acceptable photo, how should I upload it? In the location it will be the city and "off airport", right? What about the airplane? May I chose the registration of one of the planes of the squadron?
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #51
              Hi,
              There's some good ideas going on here but....
              - too much empty space - planes need to be more centered
              - nothing seems on focus, making it most of the frame soft or even blurry

              For the futur, such shots needs the "other location - xxx" and you need to select the leading plane or the closest from you

              So yes, such photos can be accepted but they are much harder to take as a lot of planning is needed, and many factors can ruin it.

              Regards
              Alex

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                Hi,
                There's some good ideas going on here but....
                - too much empty space - planes need to be more centered
                - nothing seems on focus, making it most of the frame soft or even blurry

                For the futur, such shots needs the "other location - xxx" and you need to select the leading plane or the closest from you

                So yes, such photos can be accepted but they are much harder to take as a lot of planning is needed, and many factors can ruin it.

                Regards
                Alex
                Thanks Alex!

                About the soft it was my fault, It was edited in 1920px but I uploaded here a wrong version in 1200px.


                Ok I understand! A little sad because I really like that composition, the background, the colorfull flowers, etc. and based on what I see on my Instagram, I think people would like it hehehe. It's a nice place from my city, an unique opportunity, and I'm actually trying something different, you know? Not just the normal photo of the exhibition planes doing another exhibition, I want to show how beautifull it was and the place was a part of it.

                Can I bother you asking to take a look at other pictures taken yesterday, if any of them has a chance? The first one is the same picture with a tighter crop. Also other 4 pictures with a crop that give a litle more emphasis to the sky with the planes and it's smoke and less ground. 3 of them (the less cropped) are in 1920px, I believe that the bigger size helps to improve the picture and not let the planes so small.

                Thanks in advance!
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #53
                  Hi,
                  2nd and 5th ones are the best in terms of composition and the only ones who have a chance to get accepted but no guarantees, only talking about the composition

                  regards
                  Alex

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Hi!

                    Can I have some advice here? looks ok for me
                    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9519765

                    thanks

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by llpilch View Post
                      Hi!

                      Can I have some advice here? looks ok for me
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9519765

                      thanks
                      Too low in the frame, though contrast looks ok to me.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X