Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

llpilch - prescreening request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by llpilch View Post
    Hi, does it have chance? If not, any suggestions to what to do to improve it? Too much dark in the belly?
    There are issues with color (magenta tint) and contrast (lack of direct light). Not sure the latter is fixable.

    Comment


    • #62
      Hello!

      I would like to know if the the attached photo of PS-BED will be considered similar to this one already accepted: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10356908

      I know that night shots and day-time shots are not considered similar, but in this case, despite being uploaded under "night shot" category as requested by the site, the accepted photo was taken at sunset, maybe can be considered day yet, I don't know.

      Also, will the PR-PTG photo be rejected by backlit?

      Thanks!
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by llpilch View Post
        Hello!

        I would like to know if the the attached photo of PS-BED will be considered similar to this one already accepted: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10356908
        Yes, similar.

        Originally posted by llpilch View Post
        Also, will the PR-PTG photo be rejected by backlit?
        Not sure if technically backlit, but there will likely be issues with exposure/contrast.

        Comment


        • #64
          Hello!

          Please, take a look on these 3 rejections:
          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9699013
          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9699008
          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9699004

          In one of them, the screener sent a comment: "very noisy sky"

          I can't agree with this... "VERY noisy"? The images just have the normal amount of noise expected for a digital image! I do not agree it is enough to reject the photo, it is very weak.

          Should I appeal?

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by llpilch View Post
            Hello!

            Please, take a look on these 3 rejections:
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9699013
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9699008
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9699004

            In one of them, the screener sent a comment: "very noisy sky"

            I can't agree with this... "VERY noisy"? The images just have the normal amount of noise expected for a digital image! I do not agree it is enough to reject the photo, it is very weak.

            Should I appeal?
            Maybe not 'very' noisy, but it is noticeable (and the images were seen by two senior screeners) so you are unlikely to have the rejections overturned.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              Maybe not 'very' noisy, but it is noticeable (and the images were seen by two senior screeners) so you are unlikely to have the rejections overturned.
              Thanks Dana! Ok, I agree that the image 9699004 has a strange noise in the sky, I could have paid more attention when editing and before uploading. Still don't think it is a big deal, but ok, the noise is there, will not appeal.

              But the other 2 imagens has way less noise! 9699013 and 9699008 didn't needed to be rejected

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by llpilch View Post

                Thanks Dana! Ok, I agree that the image 9699004 has a strange noise in the sky, I could have paid more attention when editing and before uploading. Still don't think it is a big deal, but ok, the noise is there, will not appeal.

                But the other 2 imagens has way less noise! 9699013 and 9699008 didn't needed to be rejected
                All look similar to me, but if you're certain about it, not sure why you're asking here.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Hello, what about the 727 as night shot (taken before sunrise)?
                  The A330, will it be rejected by obstruction on the nose gear?
                  And the 737, can this framing be accepted? I choose to keep it in the bottom of the frame and not cut the A380
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by llpilch View Post
                    Hello, what about the 727 as night shot (taken before sunrise)?
                    The A330, will it be rejected by obstruction on the nose gear?
                    And the 737, can this framing be accepted? I choose to keep it in the bottom of the frame and not cut the A380
                    1. ..shadow is visible, are you sure that's before sunrise? Not night shot in any case.
                    2. better if no obstruction, yes.
                    3. borderline. would be a subjective call.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                      1. ..shadow is visible, are you sure that's before sunrise? Not night shot in any case.
                      2. better if no obstruction, yes.
                      3. borderline. would be a subjective call.
                      1. yes, the sun rises behind that hills. ISO 400 1/50, was pretty dark yet.
                      2. I'll try another, thanks!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X