llpilch - prescreening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• llpilch - prescreening request

Hi! This attached photo has any chance of getting accepted as an airport overview ?

Well, I don't think it's a manipulated image, but it's not a "normal" photo too. It is the result of many long exposures stacked into one image (like startrails). Also I removed many frames that had only aircraft taxiing because the ground was very poluted.

The result is one of my favorite shots showing 6 departures in long exposure.

I love this picture, I want to put it on my profile!

Attached Files

Originally posted by llpilch View Post
    Hi! This attached photo has any chance of getting accepted as an airport overview ?

Well, I don't think it's a manipulated image, but it's not a "normal" photo too. It is the result of many long exposures stacked into one image (like startrails). Also I removed many frames that had only aircraft taxiing because the ground was very poluted.

The result is one of my favorite shots showing 6 departures in long exposure.

I love this picture, I want to put it on my profile!
    Multiple-exposure 'stacked' images are not allowed, and would be rejected for manipulation.

Comment

ok, thank you! I'll upload just one exposure. Is it better as "airport overview" or "ramp"?
      Attached Files

Comment

ok, thank you! I'll upload just one exposure. Is it better as "airport overview" or "ramp"?
        Ramp, though we usually have long-exposure departures/arrivals under Runway.

Comment

Hello guys!

Well, I know you prefer to ask here before uploading the photos, but this is about a doubt in categories, which I can fix.
          Recently I got an accepted photo and the screener gently sent a comment saying that he added "night shot" for me. Man, thanks a lot! Would be so frustrating to lose a queue slot with more than 14k photos on queue!

So I read the upload guidelines to see what I was missing about this category and I believe the answer to my question is "yes", but I just want to confirm, specially the 4th and 5th photos:

Does "night shot" apply for all the pictures below?
          1- https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8949404
          2- https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8933118
          3- https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8931402
          4- https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8939618
          5- https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8949405

Comment

Hello,

Please read here when you get the chance, especially #2:

Comment

Hi!

Does the Lufthansa 777 have any chance? Was dark yet, less than an hour after the sunrise and very cloudy, terrible conditions

The KC-390 was rejected by contrast, is it ok now?

What about the E195-E2?

And the MD11? (as you can see, cloudy days are very common here )
              Attached Files

Comment

Does the Lufthansa 777 have any chance?
                No.

The KC-390 was rejected by contrast, is it ok now?
                Slightly better, but still borderline.

What about the E195-E2?
                Backlit/contrast.

And the MD11?
                Would be rejected for contrast.

Comment

Hi!
                  I read in the upload guidelines that vehicles license plates should be blurred (otherwise, "motive" rejection), but in this picture there is a woman too. Is it a problem?
                  If no, this picture works better as an airport overview than spotting location, right? The spotting point itself isn't so evident. But the vehicle and the women on the street shows that it is a public street to spotting, so, I don't know!

help!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi!
                    I read in the upload guidelines that vehicles license plates should be blurred (otherwise, "motive" rejection), but in this picture there is a woman too. Is it a problem?
                    If no, this picture works better as an airport overview than spotting location, right? The spotting point itself isn't so evident. But the vehicle and the women on the street shows that it is a public street to spotting, so, I don't know!

help!
                    Blurring car plates is allowed, but blurring faces is not and would result in a rejection for manipulation. In this particular image, I don't think the vehicle/person adds anything. Spotting Location/Airport Overview could both apply.

Comment

dlowwa thanks for all your attention here!

What do you think about the 5 below? All of them has something bothering me, don't think they have a chance, but asking is free
                      Attached Files

Comment

dlowwa thanks for all your attention here!

What do you think about the 5 below? All of them has something bothering me, don't think they have a chance, but asking is free
                        1. soft, compression
                        2. soft
                        3. borderline soft (tail)
                        4. ok for me
                        5. soft, overexposed, contrast, color (purple fringing)

Comment

What about this one, as "ramp"? Had to use very high ISO setting as the 767 was taxiing (the reason why it is blurry). But i like the picture because for this little airport it is a rare event, those cargos are common, every week, but the 3 together is very rare!
                          Attached Files

Comment

What about this one, as "ramp"? Had to use very high ISO setting as the 767 was taxiing (the reason why it is blurry). But i like the picture because for this little airport it is a rare event, those cargos are common, every week, but the 3 together is very rare!
                            You could try, I think motive is ok for a ramp shot, though not sure the quality is there.

Comment

Hello!

1 .Does the Cirrus N138MF have a chance? Too much crop, I think the quality is gone;
                              2. The Phenon N129GD has a very different painting scheme as the other photo on DB, is it hot to update on FR24?
                              3. The Hawker N305SH, this registration is for an helicopter, again, is it hot? If yes, will I have to comment on "hot photo" field or is it automatic when I change the aircraft type?
                              4. The Global N137ZM, this strange angle is acceptable? And the left wing was obstructed, so I cut it off, is it ok?
                              5. Will the A321 CC-BEC be similar with this if this one gets accepted: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9013718 ? Different angles, different backgrounds, but the same takeoff sequence.

thanks!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X