Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llpilch View Post
    Hello!

1 .Does the Cirrus N138MF have a chance? Too much crop, I think the quality is gone;
    2. The Phenon N129GD has a very different painting scheme as the other photo on DB, is it hot to update on FR24?
    3. The Hawker N305SH, this registration is for an helicopter, again, is it hot? If yes, will I have to comment on "hot photo" field or is it automatic when I change the aircraft type?
    4. The Global N137ZM, this strange angle is acceptable? And the left wing was obstructed, so I cut it off, is it ok?
    5. Will the A321 CC-BEC be similar with this if this one gets accepted: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9013718 ? Different angles, different backgrounds, but the same takeoff sequence.

thanks!
    I´m not screener but in my opinion..

1) Too much crop
    2) It´s hot, yes.
    3) Also hot. You have to comment on "hot photo" field
    4) For me the main problem is the quality. About the crop I´m not sure at all, but for me it would be cut off.
    5) Same take off sequence, similar.

Comment

Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

I´m not screener but in my opinion..

1) Too much crop
      2) It´s hot, yes.
      3) Also hot. You have to comment on "hot photo" field
      4) For me the main problem is the quality. About the crop I´m not sure at all, but for me it would be cut off.
      5) Same take off sequence, similar.
      Thanks!

Does this picture have a chance? As it's very difficult to get a photo like this, can the screening be a little more flexible with the noise?
      Attached Files

Comment

Does this picture have a chance? As it's very difficult to get a photo like this, can the screening be a little more flexible with the noise?
        Noise doesn't look like much of an issue, though the softness/blurriness does.

Comment

Hello!

The photo of the 737 tails should be uploaded as ramp or as one of those airplanes (PR-SDQ maybe)? If ramp, should I select the "airport overview" category?

The A320 will be similar with this one? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7120214
          (it's the same airport)

thanks!
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello!

The photo of the 737 tails should be uploaded as ramp or as one of those airplanes (PR-SDQ maybe)? If ramp, should I select the "airport overview" category?
            Yes, Ramp, Airport Overview.

The A320 will be similar with this one? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7120214
            (it's the same airport)
            Depends on the difference in time. If more than 5-6 years between them, shouldn't be similar.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Yes, Ramp, Airport Overview.

Depends on the difference in time. If more than 5-6 years between them, shouldn't be similar.
              Thanks!

Didn't know about the time, there is 10 years between the 2 photos, I like it, will upload then!

Comment

Hello!

I know that the PT-PTR photo is unlevel, but that obstruction of the landing gear is a problem? I saw photos accepted with this kind of obstruction, but I think that maybe this one is too much obstructed.

And the other photo, is this crop ok, or it's better to cut off the PR-BLG tail?
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello!

I know that the PT-PTR photo is unlevel, but that obstruction of the landing gear is a problem? I saw photos accepted with this kind of obstruction, but I think that maybe this one is too much obstructed.
                  A little too much obstruction yes, especially the nose wheel which is completely blocked.

And the other photo, is this crop ok, or it's better to cut off the PR-BLG tail?
                  Crop is ok for me.

Comment

A little too much obstruction yes, especially the nose wheel which is completely blocked.

Crop is ok for me.
                    Thanks! I will not upload that photo

On the 737 photo, is that guy next to the engine a problem?

The KC390 was rejected by contrast, I asked here for an improved version and was not good enough, what about now?
                    Attached Files

Comment

On the 737 photo, is that guy next to the engine a problem?
                      Shouldn't be.

The KC390 was rejected by contrast, I asked here for an improved version and was not good enough, what about now?
                      Slightly worse than last posted one. The real issue is the overcast light, something editing can't do a whole lot to fix.

Comment

Hello! Wing views taken at final approach, when the airport isn't visible, but the city is, should be uploaded with location "in flight" or the name of the airport?

It's just a doubt about it:

"1.2.6 Uploading Wing Views

Photos taken airborne need the country and 'Inflight' as location, unless an airport is visible."

I always thougt that if it's possible to see the city of the airport would be possible to sent with the airport name, it would help to upload more wing views of the same flight without being similar
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello! Wing views taken at final approach, when the airport isn't visible, but the city is, should be uploaded with location "in flight" or the name of the airport?
                          Inflight.

Comment

Inflight.
                            Thanks, and that picture from my previous post will be similar with this one?
                            Right after take off from SBGR to SBCT. PR-GII. Boeing 737-7L9. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Same flight, but one at takeoff and the other landing

Comment

Thanks, and that picture from my previous post will be similar with this one?
                              Right after take off from SBGR to SBCT. PR-GII. Boeing 737-7L9. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Same flight, but one at takeoff and the other landing
                              Yes, similar.

Comment

Hi, is the blurred guy next to the nose an obstruction on the 737? Will the engine close-up be similar with this nose close? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10194330 (same plane, date and airport)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X