llpilch - prescreening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llpilch View Post

Less than a year between them, the already accepted photos were taken at september 2020, those 2 that I want to upload now were taken this week, july 2021

In my opinion the first of my last post, with this morning light and low fog, is a lot more beautiful than this one https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9984776
    Is it allowed to remove a picture to upload another?
    Yes, you can delete your own images if you so choose.

Comment

hello! what about this picture?

As it needs to be shot with high ISO setting it's natural that the quality is lost, can this be accepted for the difficulty of doing this kind of photo at night?

the ISO was higher than the other photo like this that I have accpeted, the quality is lower this time
      Attached Files

Comment

hello! what about this picture?

As it needs to be shot with high ISO setting it's natural that the quality is lost, can this be accepted for the difficulty of doing this kind of photo at night?

the ISO was higher than the other photo like this that I have accpeted, the quality is lower this time
        Some noise is acceptable for night shots like this, but it is far too much in this image. Aircraft is also quite soft, so no chance I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Some noise is acceptable for night shots like this, but it is far too much in this image. Aircraft is also quite soft, so no chance I'm afraid.
          yeah, after I post it here I saw it again and find out some problems with the sharpness too. I'll try to edit it again and see if I can get something better. Thank you!

Comment

Hi!!

Can a photo like this be accepted? Sometimes I see here some awesome photos with a small plane in a composition with a great background, so I thought that perhaps it is not a "bad motive" rejection.. the sky with the aviation-related motive is occupying a large space of the frame.

What do you think?

If it is an acceptable photo, how should I upload it? In the location it will be the city and "off airport", right? What about the airplane? May I chose the registration of one of the planes of the squadron?
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
              There's some good ideas going on here but....
              - too much empty space - planes need to be more centered
              - nothing seems on focus, making it most of the frame soft or even blurry

For the futur, such shots needs the "other location - xxx" and you need to select the leading plane or the closest from you

So yes, such photos can be accepted but they are much harder to take as a lot of planning is needed, and many factors can ruin it.

Regards
              Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                Hi,
                There's some good ideas going on here but....
                - too much empty space - planes need to be more centered
                - nothing seems on focus, making it most of the frame soft or even blurry

For the futur, such shots needs the "other location - xxx" and you need to select the leading plane or the closest from you

So yes, such photos can be accepted but they are much harder to take as a lot of planning is needed, and many factors can ruin it.

Regards
                Alex
                Thanks Alex!

About the soft it was my fault, It was edited in 1920px but I uploaded here a wrong version in 1200px.

Ok I understand! A little sad because I really like that composition, the background, the colorfull flowers, etc. and based on what I see on my Instagram, I think people would like it hehehe. It's a nice place from my city, an unique opportunity, and I'm actually trying something different, you know? Not just the normal photo of the exhibition planes doing another exhibition, I want to show how beautifull it was and the place was a part of it.

Can I bother you asking to take a look at other pictures taken yesterday, if any of them has a chance? The first one is the same picture with a tighter crop. Also other 4 pictures with a crop that give a litle more emphasis to the sky with the planes and it's smoke and less ground. 3 of them (the less cropped) are in 1920px, I believe that the bigger size helps to improve the picture and not let the planes so small.

Thanks in advance!
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                  2nd and 5th ones are the best in terms of composition and the only ones who have a chance to get accepted but no guarantees, only talking about the composition

regards
                  Alex

Comment

Hi!

Can I have some advice here? looks ok for me
                    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

thanks

Comment

Hi!

Can I have some advice here? looks ok for me
                      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

thanks
                      Too low in the frame, though contrast looks ok to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Too low in the frame, though contrast looks ok to me.
                        Thank you!

I need some help here with this: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=9561166

The screener sent a comment regarding the correct is "Sky Airline (Air Malta)". Ok, my fault, didn't check this before, but how do I fill the operator like this? When I search "Sky Airline" this option with "(Air Malta)" doesn't exist, but there are other pictures on the database with this operator, so it's not new. I can't type anything there, only select from the existing list
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you!

I need some help here with this: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=9561166

The screener sent a comment regarding the correct is "Sky Airline (Air Malta)". Ok, my fault, didn't check this before, but how do I fill the operator like this? When I search "Sky Airline" this option with "(Air Malta)" doesn't exist, but there are other pictures on the database with this operator, so it's not new. I can't type anything there, only select from the existing list
                          how about you try posting your question in the "aircraft types and other photo data" forum.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMahar15 View Post

how about you try posting your question in the "aircraft types and other photo data" forum.
                            Yeah, I think you're right. This topic is the first one I think when I need screening related help, so I forgot this other forum, which would be more appropriate. If the crew want so I ask there, but now I don't think the best to do is duplicate the post.

Comment

Yeah, I think you're right. This topic is the first one I think when I need screening related help, so I forgot this other forum, which would be more appropriate. If the crew want so I ask there, but now I don't think the best to do is duplicate the post.
                              Well then you’re missing out on getting your question answered, if that’s alright with you.

Comment

Hi, does it have chance? If not, any suggestions to what to do to improve it? Too much dark in the belly?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X