• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calvin L
    replied
    Originally posted by Knight Hammer View Post
    Would like an inquiry about this rejection:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The photo does not seem to be overexposed based on the histogram. Contrast also seems fine to me as the histogram spans the entire length.
    The contrast base on the histogram it didn't span the entire bar, on the left there is little none

Leave a comment:

• Knight Hammer
    replied
    Would like an inquiry about this rejection:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The photo does not seem to be overexposed based on the histogram. Contrast also seems fine to me as the histogram spans the entire length.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good day! Would like a prescreening for these ones. Unsure about the sharpness for 1 and 2 and cluttering for 3.
    1. dirty, borderline oversharpened
    2. soft/blurry
    3. ok for me

Leave a comment:

• Knight Hammer
    replied
    Good day! Would like a prescreening for these ones. Unsure about the sharpness for 1 and 2 and cluttering for 3.​ ​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2319R.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	385.3 KB
ID:	1124586Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2375R.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	482.5 KB
ID:	1124587Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2346R.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	1124588

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thanks! Would like a prescreening for this one. Unsure if it's sufficiently sharp under 1280px.
    Bit of heat haze visible, but would be acceptable for me.

Leave a comment:

• Knight Hammer
    replied
    Thanks! Would like a prescreening for this one. Unsure if it's sufficiently sharp under 1280px.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Greetings! Would like a quick inquiry about the following questions:
    For this photo:
    1) Is this an acceptable crop?
    Yes.

2) Does the addition of the United States emblem counts as hot?
    Small enough change that it would at the screener's discretion.

3) Do I need to select "helicopter" and "cargo" when I upload a photo of an MV-22 Osprey?
    No.

Leave a comment:

• Knight Hammer
    replied
    Greetings! Would like a quick inquiry about the following questions:
    For this photo:
    1) Is this an acceptable crop?
    2) Does the addition of the United States emblem counts as hot? (there used to be no emblem on the right side: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9921048)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0978R3.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1123380 3) Do I need to select "helicopter" and "cargo" when I upload a photo of an MV-22 Osprey?

Leave a comment:

• Knight Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Borderline quality (sharpness/noise) for 1920pix. You might want to try a lower resolution.

Light borderline; best if you can avoid bright sources behind the aircraft, and get as much of the aircraft lit rather than in shadow as possible.
    Thanks! I forgot to change the crop settings for this one and will adjust as necessary. For lighting condition... that's all this spot could offer for now; I'll try a different one next time.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Greetings! I'd like a prescreening for these night shots. I'm still new to processing such photos and would like advice for improvements.
    Borderline quality (sharpness/noise) for 1920pix. You might want to try a lower resolution.

Light borderline; best if you can avoid bright sources behind the aircraft, and get as much of the aircraft lit rather than in shadow as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Knight Hammer
    replied
    Greetings! I'd like a prescreening for these night shots. I'm still new to processing such photos and would like advice for improvements. Thanks!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9794R.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	1122611Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9751.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	1122612Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9765R2.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	1122613Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9738R.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	1122614

Leave a comment:

• matteolamberts
    replied
    Would like a prescreening for this one. Would like to know if the cargo loading device is causing obstruction or if there are any other quality issues. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9279R2.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	1122219
    Yup, would lead to an obstruction reject.

Leave a comment:

• Knight Hammer
    replied
    Would like a prescreening for this one. Would like to know if the cargo loading device is causing obstruction or if there are any other quality issues. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9279R2.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	1122219

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Would like some advice for this rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9377973
    This is my third attempt to upload the same image and this is the only one rejected for backlit (the prior two rejections were contrast and underexposed). I believe it is not backlit since the shadow is below the window line and I have photos taken immediately after this one accepted ( https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10211178 ); nevertheless I'd like to hear your opinions before I appeal.
    Not really backlit, imho.

Leave a comment:

• Knight Hammer
    replied
    Would like some advice for this rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9377973
    This is my third attempt to upload the same image and this is the only one rejected for backlit (the prior two rejections were contrast and underexposed). I believe it is not backlit since the shadow is below the window line and I have photos taken immediately after this one accepted ( https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10211178 ); nevertheless I'd like to hear your opinions before I appeal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X