X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Pertonics View Post
    Hello all. Recently I went spotting and got some decent shots. After editing and messing around with them they became pretty good. I just want to make sure before I post them to the queue that there is not anything I can do to make them better. Or if I should even post them at all. I’ve attached the 2 pictures below. N823AW and N660AW please open them in your browser to see the full quality
    Hi, please read here when you get the chance, especially #6:

The two images you have posted cannot be uploaded to Jetphotos, so there is not much point in providing feedback on them.

Leave a comment:

• TonyB
    replied
    To get photos which are not blurry try to use a higher shutter speed. To reduce noise try to use a lower ISO value. If you have sunny conditions then try F.8 and 1/500 sec. (or somewhere around those settings) ISO 100 or 200. That should be a starting point for you.

Leave a comment:

• Pertonics
    replied
    Originally posted by Petr Simacek View Post
    Hi, I am not a screener but from my point of view the photos are blurry, noisy, undersharpened. I think it is not possible to improve them to be accepted by JP.
    Ok what would be a way to reduce the noise and burriness from my future photos? Is there a setting in my camera or an editing trick?

Leave a comment:

• Petr Simacek
    replied
    Hi, I am not a screener but from my point of view the photos are blurry, noisy, undersharpened. I think it is not possible to improve them to be accepted by JP.

Leave a comment:

• Pertonics
    started a topic Help with pictures for JetPhotos.

Help with pictures for JetPhotos.

Click image for larger version  Name:	C74FD5F3-21C6-4371-980F-4682FE11113E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	297.1 KB ID:	1110929Click image for larger version  Name:	2184942A-BDB5-4BDF-9E99-8DB0CE5FE809.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	328.0 KB ID:	1110927
    Hello all. Recently I went spotting and got some decent shots. After editing and messing around with them they became pretty good. I just want to make sure before I post them to the queue that there is not anything I can do to make them better. Or if I should even post them at all. I’ve attached the 2 pictures below. N823AW and N660AW please open them in your browser to see the full quality
    Attached Files
Working...
X