Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[kidgoncalez] Pre Screening Request/Editing Advicet

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    And you wonder why nobody responds
    Não te perguntei nada amiga

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      And you wonder why nobody responds
      He didn't lie tho.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by kidgoncalez View Post

        Nothing more to say!
        dont fell bad i get same thing

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by trenchjp View Post

          He didn't lie tho.
          someone coherent

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by don moore View Post

            dont fell bad i get same thing
            No problem... If you want any question... Talk to me.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by kidgoncalez View Post

              No problem... If you want any question... Talk to me.
              i posted 2 pics tryen get editing help with

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by don moore View Post

                i posted 2 pics tryen get editing help with
                you'll see

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by kidgoncalez View Post

                  you'll see
                  i done know ur not aloud to make mistakes on this forum if you do then you dont get no message back which ant fair at all shouldnt be set up that way

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by kidgoncalez View Post
                    i have a photo that was rejected for horizon unlevel. But I made the appeal because I can prove that the horizon is not unlevel. The Appeal was also rejected. Can someone help me? The ramp is Downhill... Is unlever... I explained this. But the buildings, water towers, towers, houses are vertically OK

                    REJECT- https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9166293

                    Vertical on the background - http://prntscr.com/13usyt6
                    iem learning to do horizon this looks some better i think
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by don moore View Post

                      i done know ur not aloud to make mistakes on this forum if you do then you dont get no message back which ant fair at all shouldnt be set up that way
                      exactly. but don't worry, there are nice people who can help you. We even have a group on Whatsapp that pre-screen each other. but we talked in Portuguese over it. but if you want to be a part, I can include you. photography is just a hobby, I'm an airline pilot here in Brazil

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by don moore View Post

                        iem learning to do horizon this looks some better i think
                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by kidgoncalez View Post

                          exactly. but don't worry, there are nice people who can help you. We even have a group on Whatsapp that pre-screen each other. but we talked in Portuguese over it. but if you want to be a part, I can include you. photography is just a hobby, I'm an airline pilot here in Brazil
                          o ok i have a facebook site cvg and friends of aviation theres 550 some of us send a join request ill add you ive had a hard time on here i try real hard but i made a couple mistakes i apoligized for my mistakes but iem out in the cold i guess you could say ill keep tryen thow all we can do

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by don moore View Post

                            o ok i have a facebook site cvg and friends of aviation theres 550 some of us send a join request ill add you ive had a hard time on here i try real hard but i made a couple mistakes i apoligized for my mistakes but iem out in the cold i guess you could say ill keep tryen thow all we can do
                            Alright Friend... Your photos are so good.

                            My Facebook I'll send u by private msg.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by kidgoncalez View Post

                              Alright Friend... Your photos are so good.

                              My Facebook I'll send u by private msg.
                              o i dont have much special of photos iem strugglen on here only 6 photos but thanks

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X