Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [kidgoncalez] Pre Screening Request/Editing Advicet

Originally posted by kidgoncalez View Post
    Hello friends, could you help me with a PRE SCREENING in these photos? In this EMB195... does this mechanic characterize as an obstruction? This A330 Neo is ok? This ATR was photographed at sunrise, is it characterized as a night shot? JP accept photos like this Phenom 100? and finally, this A320 Neo, photographed at sunrise too, is ok? thanksss
    Hi,

1. heat haze, noise. not obstruction.
    2. glare/reflection (off tail - shot through window glass?)
    3. borderline blurry
    4. oversharpened, noise, contrast
    5. blurry, oversharpened, noise

Comment

Photo 3 - I take this using panning... is this a problem?
      Panning itself is not a problem, but it has to be executed properly just as every other photo is. In this case, Dana has said that the movement of the plane and the camera may not have matched perfectly, thus making the photo ever so slightly blurry. There is nothing wrong with panning if the plane is sharp

Comment

Originally posted by klaxspotting View Post

Panning itself is not a problem, but it has to be executed properly just as every other photo is. In this case, Dana has said that the movement of the plane and the camera may not have matched perfectly, thus making the photo every so slightly blurry. There is nothing wrong with panning if the plane is sharp
        Right.

Originally posted by kidgoncalez

thanks! I see this photo in Hi-Resolution in my PC and I can't see where the aircraft got blurry
        Which is why is used 'borderline'. Might be ok as-is, but not quite clear if it there's blur on the aircraft itself (as opposed to image 5, which is quite obviously blurry). Blur in the background is fine, we are all experienced photographers who are very familiar with different techniques, and know what results to expect with a panning shot.

Comment

This is probably bad advice, but I might just say yolo and give the borderline ATR a shot. It’s a really awesome shot. I don’t know where you got above the departing aircraft, but all I can say is I wish I had an opportunity like that closer to home. The sunset as well makes it all even better. I had a sum what similar situation with a sunset pan of a special livery that from pre screening and asking various friends the best news I could get was that the sharpness especially was borderline. I figured to throw it in since it’s arguably my personal favorite shot I’ve taken and luckily it worked out. I don’t mean give you the impression it worked for me and so it will work for you. But I can say I’d probably regret it if I sat on that shot and someone told me in hindsight it would have been just good enough all along. If you stick with this, and clearly from this I think you will get pictures in the database even if you haven’t already, one rejection won’t kill your prospects in the long term. I am hesitant to post this because I don’t want to give you a false impression that just because it got pre screened as borderline it’s fine, but if you like that photo as much as I can only suspect you do as an outsider with no knowledge of your whole collection it’s probably worth a shot in my opinion.

Comment

Hello friends, could you help me with a PRE SCREENING in these photos? 1 - B787-9 Late afternoon photo - 2 - B727 Photo at a dawn - 3 E195 Special Scheme - 4 - Lear Jet 40 and finally 5 - A330 Neo

Please... Help me how to improve the ones you need.
            I´m not a screener but in my opinion..

1. Overprocessed, soft
            2. Underexposed and a bit low of frame
            3. Contrast
            4. Soft, blurry
            5. Soft (excessive noise reduction)

Comment

hello friends, could you help me in the Prescreening of this photo of the A330 Neo (1) ? This other cropped photo, just to clear up a doubt, is this type of crop accepted on JETPHOTOS (2) ? This Gulfstream is ok (3)? And this 737NG (4) and Finally... this ATR night shoot (5)... tks so much
              1-2. similar
              3. backlit, oversharpened, noisy
              4. backlit, overprocessed
              5. too far, contrast, soft, noisy

Comment

Thanks so much! 1 and 2 are the same photo... my question is... this cropped in the #2 is ok for JP? and... photo #1 is ok? thanks
                Yes, I realized that. We don't prescreen similar photos. Please pick just one if you would like prescreening.

Comment

Hello friends, could you help me with a PRE SCREENING in these photos?
                  1) A330 Neo
                  2) Embraer 195 E2
                  3) Learjet 45
                  4) Embraer 195 Special Scheme
                  5) Embraer 195 E1 Painel
                  1. oversharpened
                  2. oversharpened, contrast
                  3. soft/blurry, overprocessed
                  4. blurry
                  5. contrast/overexposed

Comment

Hi,

When you get a chance, please read here carefully:

We ask that you wait at least 24 hours, if not longer between requests if you'd like a crewmember to respond. You can post as often as you'd like, but we won't respond to requests that are too frequent.

1. ok for me
                    2. contrast, soft, noisy
                    3. overporcessed, contrast
                    4. soft, borderline horizon (CCW)
                    5. soft, contrast, borderline color

You might want to stop using whatever it is you are to boost the shadows - it's causing halos and really washing out the contrast.

Comment

Thanks... I fixed Photos 2 and 4... what do you think?
                      2. contrast issue remains, and still a bit soft/blurry towards the nose. Do not think you can fix the former given the overcast conditions.
                      4. would be acceptable for me

Comment

Hello friends, could you help me with a PRE SCREENING in these photos?
                        1) Learjet 45 (this photo was having soft, contrast, borderline color problems, can you modify it a little, is it ok now?)
                        2) Embraer E195 E2 - Special Scheme (#ARARINHA AZUL - Azul Airlines)
                        3) ATR 72-600 under maintenance - Azul Airlines
                        4) Gulfstream G450
                        5) Cessna 550 Citation II

Thank u so much
                        1. soft, color
                        2. soft, contrast
                        3. backlit, heat haze
                        4. backlit, horizon
                        5. backlit, borderline heat haze

Comment

Thanks... I Fixed photos 1 and 2... what do you think?
                          1. soft
                          2. contrast, overprocessed, noisy

Don't think these are really fixable.

Comment

Hello, could you help me with a PRE SCREENING in these photos please?
                            1) 737 NG - Gol Airlines
                            2) A319 Latam Airlines - Night Shoot
                            3) ATR 72-600 Azul Airlines (old tail color) - Night Shoot during Taxi
                            4) Global 6000 - Night Shoot
                            5) ATR 72-600 Azul Airlines during landing - (panning) - Night Shoot.

Tks so much for all!
                            1. blurry, oversharpened, compression, contrast, overprocessed
                            2-4 soft, contrast, noise, glare, exposure
                            5. blurry, contrast, noise

Comment

Good Evening, could you help me with a PRE SCREENING in these photos?
                              1) A320 Ceo - Latam Airlines PR-MYX landing
                              2) A320 Ceo - Latam Airlines PR-TYP At Taxi
                              3) A320 Neo - Azul Airlines PR-YYB At Liftoff
                              4) Embraer E195 E2 - Azul Airlines PS-AEG at Taxi
                              5) A320 Ceo - Latam Airlines PR-MYW Night Shoot

Tks
                              1-3. borderline soft/overprocessed
                              4. borderline contrast
                              5. contrast, glare

Comment

Working...
                              X