Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mshao - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mshao - prescreening request / editing advice

    Hello JP team,

    Can I ask for prescreening the following photos?

    I'm also pretty new to photoshop, but I find the "check for dust" tool in JP is very powerful. I tried the Equalize tool in PS but it is not as powerful as what JP has. Is there anyway I can do something that is similar to the JP "check for dust" tool in PS? I think that would be very convenient so I can check for editing halos much easier.

    Thanks for any advices

    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by mshao View Post
    Hello JP team,

    Can I ask for prescreening the following photos?

    I'm also pretty new to photoshop, but I find the "check for dust" tool in JP is very powerful. I tried the Equalize tool in PS but it is not as powerful as what JP has. Is there anyway I can do something that is similar to the JP "check for dust" tool in PS? I think that would be very convenient so I can check for editing halos much easier.

    Thanks for any advices
    Hi,

    1. oversharpened, dark/contrast
    2. oversharpened, centering (too low)
    3. borderline oversharpened/dark
    4. dark, centering

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      Hi,

      1. oversharpened, dark/contrast
      2. oversharpened, centering (too low)
      3. borderline oversharpened/dark
      4. dark, centering
      Thank you!

      Would this QTR one be better?
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mshao View Post

        Thank you!

        Would this QTR one be better?
        Would be ok for me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Appreciate for the help!

          Would this EVA be okay for JP?
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mshao View Post
            Appreciate for the help!

            Would this EVA be okay for JP?
            I don't see any major issues.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hello JP Team,

              Would the sun glare/reflection on the fuselage near/on the windows be a problem?
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mshao View Post
                Hello JP Team,

                Would the sun glare/reflection on the fuselage near/on the windows be a problem?
                No.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Would like to ask for prescreening the following photos

                  This is the first time for me to take and edit ground to ground photos so I'm not sure if I get things right
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mshao View Post
                    Would like to ask for prescreening the following photos

                    This is the first time for me to take and edit ground to ground photos so I'm not sure if I get things right
                    Images are all a bit soft, and first one also poorly cropped.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                      Images are all a bit soft, and first one also poorly cropped.
                      Thank you

                      For the first one, is it because the horizontal stabilizer got cut off?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        and does these two looks better in terms of sharpness?
                        Attached Files

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X