Boscgnspotter - rejection/editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boscgnspotter - rejection/editing advice

I would like to know which genre was wrong or what exactly was meant with bad info in order to correct this when reuploading

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by Anatal
    When uploading you're able to choose between Civilian or Military. In this case "Military".
    That is incorrect.

Originally posted by Boscgnspotter View Post
    I would like to know which genre was wrong or what exactly was meant with bad info in order to correct this when reuploading
    Please upload as civilian.

Comment

If helps in next times, see the registration: "A6-" is the nationality mark for all civilians airplanes in UAE (see Emirates, FlyDubai...)

if the airplane is registered with the same kind of registration as the other civilians planes, it's genre is "civilian"

Comment

Hey,
        i just got rejection for over processed bad post processing which I do not really understand. I exported it and edited it with the same presets as other pictures which were accepted.
        Would greatly appreciate some feedback so I know what I need to change before reuploading

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks so much

Comment

Hey,
          i just got rejection for over processed bad post processing which I do not really understand. I exported it and edited it with the same presets as other pictures which were accepted.
          Would greatly appreciate some feedback so I know what I need to change before reuploading

Thanks so much
          Very slight editing halos are visible, but definitely nothing that should have caused a rejection. Image has now been added.

Comment

Hey I would kindly like to know which info is wrong and what is wrong with my framing?

Comment

Hey I would kindly like to know which info is wrong and what is wrong with my framing?
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9190028
              Too low in the frame.

Comment

Hello, I just received my second rejection on this picture, but this time I got a lot more rejection reasons than last time. Last time see picture I only got one reason, a wrong airline Airport overview instead of Ramp shot, on my first rejection, and now all of a sudden I get a lot more reasons even though I uploaded the same exact picture. I do accept the fact that there are dust spots on the picture, but they aren't visible unless checking for dust, but the BAD Info rejection and the category reason do not make any sense to me.

The question that I am asking myself is how I get very different rejection reasons for the same exact picture ?

The link attached is the most recent rejection and the picture is the previous rejection which is more than 14 days old, so there is no longer a link.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7490.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	1130053

Comment

Hello, I just received my second rejection on this picture, but this time I got a lot more rejection reasons than last time. Last time see picture I only got one reason, a wrong airline Airport overview instead of Ramp shot, on my first rejection, and now all of a sudden I get a lot more reasons even though I uploaded the same exact picture. I do accept the fact that there are dust spots on the picture, but they aren't visible unless checking for dust, but the BAD Info rejection and the category reason do not make any sense to me.

The question that I am asking myself is how I get very different rejection reasons for the same exact picture ?
                  I agree first rejection was a mistake. This is not an airport overview, so should not have been listed as such.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

I agree first rejection was a mistake. This is not an airport overview, so should not have been listed as such.
                    So if I upload the picture again but as a ramp shot as stated in the first rejection, which I understand was a mistake meaning the picture should have been accepted, and fixing the dust spots the shot will be accepted ?

But the question I still have is why I get completly different rejection reasons after fixing the first issue ?

Comment

So if I upload the picture again but as a ramp shot as stated in the first rejection, which I understand was a mistake meaning the picture should have been accepted, and fixing the dust spots the shot will be accepted ?

But the question I still have is why I get completly different rejection reasons after fixing the first issue ?
                      Sorry, it seems you misunderstood. The first rejection was a mistake because this is NOT a ramp shot, nor is it an airport overview. You will need to crop tighter on the aircraft, and use a slightly different frame, as the aircraft is obstructed somewhat in this one.

Comment

Hello, so I received this rejection which is entirely valid because I accidentally misspelled the reg of the aircraft.
                        The question I have if it is not possible for this to be fixed by a screener if it is the only reason why a picture would be rejected ?

Comment

Hello, so I received this rejection which is entirely valid because I accidentally misspelled the reg of the aircraft.
                          The question I have if it is not possible for this to be fixed by a screener if it is the only reason why a picture would be rejected ?
                          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9809961
                          It is your responsibility to upload with the correct information. We do not change info such as reg./type/airline on images when screening.

Comment

Hey I would interest to know what is wrong with the airline as Bad Info on this picture. I compared it with other uploaded photos from a similar perspective, and they were also Airport under airline.

Comment

Hey I would interest to know what is wrong with the airline as Bad Info on this picture. I compared it with other uploaded photos from a similar perspective, and they were also Airport under airline.
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9854430
                              Ramp view.

Comment

Working...
                              X