Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Info rejection Genre

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bad Info rejection Genre

    I would like to know which genre was wrong or what exactly was meant with bad info in order to correct this when reuploading

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8944045

  • #2
    Originally posted by Anatal
    When uploading you're able to choose between Civilian or Military. In this case "Military".
    That is incorrect.

    Originally posted by Boscgnspotter View Post
    I would like to know which genre was wrong or what exactly was meant with bad info in order to correct this when reuploading
    Please upload as civilian.

    Comment


    • #3
      If helps in next times, see the registration: "A6-" is the nationality mark for all civilians airplanes in UAE (see Emirates, FlyDubai...)

      if the airplane is registered with the same kind of registration as the other civilians planes, it's genre is "civilian"

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey,
        i just got rejection for over processed bad post processing which I do not really understand. I exported it and edited it with the same presets as other pictures which were accepted.
        Would greatly appreciate some feedback so I know what I need to change before reuploading

        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9078405

        Thanks so much

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Boscgnspotter View Post
          Hey,
          i just got rejection for over processed bad post processing which I do not really understand. I exported it and edited it with the same presets as other pictures which were accepted.
          Would greatly appreciate some feedback so I know what I need to change before reuploading

          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9078405

          Thanks so much
          Very slight editing halos are visible, but definitely nothing that should have caused a rejection. Image has now been added.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey I would kindly like to know which info is wrong and what is wrong with my framing?
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9190028

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Boscgnspotter View Post
              Hey I would kindly like to know which info is wrong and what is wrong with my framing?
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9190028
              Too low in the frame.

              https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/1608

              Comment

              Working...
              X