No announcement yet.

Boscgnspotter - rejection/editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I would be interested in some prescreening advice on the following Picture. I would like to upload it as a Ramp/airport shot for the Airport of Hamburg-Finkenwerder. Would this qualify as a ramp/airport overview shot, or is the crop too tight ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_33933_Jetphotos.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	1133791
    Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Boscgnspotter View Post
      Hey I would be interested in some prescreening advice on the following Picture. I would like to upload it as a Ramp/airport shot for the Airport of Hamburg-Finkenwerder. Would this qualify as a ramp/airport overview shot, or is the crop too tight ?
      Not ramp shot. Also dark, horizon off, and somewhat heat hazed.

Comment

Hello i just received a rejection for Over Processed / Bad postprocessing and would like to know what exactly this means and what I would need to change for this picture to be accepted ?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hello i just received a rejection for Over Processed / Bad postprocessing and would like to know what exactly this means and what I would need to change for this picture to be accepted ?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance
          Editing halos are visible. You should not edit it in a manner that causes such halos.

Comment

Hello, I received a horizon unlevel rejection and depending on where I straighten it other parts of the background then also look unlevel. So I would be wondering if I could get some advice on which part of the background I should use as a reference for it to be considered level ?

Thanks for the Help

Comment

Hello, I received a horizon unlevel rejection and depending on where I straighten it other parts of the background then also look unlevel. So I would be wondering if I could get some advice on which part of the background I should use as a reference for it to be considered level ?

Thanks for the Help
              Verticals on the structure look slightly to the left to me. I think those verticals are the best bet for finding level here.

Comment

Thanks for the Help
                Verticals indicate slight CW rotation is needed.

Comment

Hello,
                  I would be interested in some prescreening advice on the following Picture. I would like to upload it as a Ramp/airport shot for the Airport of Hamburg-Finkenwerder. Would this qualify as a ramp/airport overview shot ?

Thanks for the advice
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                    I would be interested in some prescreening advice on the following Picture. I would like to upload it as a Ramp/airport shot for the Airport of Hamburg-Finkenwerder. Would this qualify as a ramp/airport overview shot ?

Thanks for the advice
                    Ramp I suppose, but motive might be an issue since you can't really see much.

Comment

Hello,
                      so i received the following two rejections.

when looking at the screening tools available to me I fail to see where this picture is unlevel and as such don’t understand this rejection

when looking at the screening tools available to me I am personally unable to find any dust spots

kindly reconsider and/or maybe help point out the screeners viewpoint
                      thanks in advance

Comment

I will let a screener comment on the horizon because I see verticals okay, but some horizontals are off - so they can hopefully help you with the horizon but for the dust spots, see the attached. Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	661.8 KB
ID:	1147847

Comment

Hello,
                          so i received the following two rejections.

when looking at the screening tools available to me I fail to see where this picture is unlevel and as such don’t understand this rejection

when looking at the screening tools available to me I am personally unable to find any dust spots

kindly reconsider and/or maybe help point out the screeners viewpoint
                          thanks in advance
                          First one was fine. I already accepted it, so no need to appeal.

Comment

Hey, I got this rejection and am not really able to find the dust spots and would love some feedback on where to find them so i could remove them before reuploading

Comment

Hey, I got this rejection and am not really able to find the dust spots and would love some feedback on where to find them so i could remove them before reuploading

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10847141
                              I can't really see any either..

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

I can't really see any either..
                                Okay thank you, so essentially just a little more exposure and it should be good ?

Comment

Working...
                                X