• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don moore View Post
    pre screening advice on this one and thanks for information on others
    Soft and overexposed.

Comment

Originally posted by don moore
      was tryen get pre screening on these 3 please dont no why they didnt post in right place sorry
      1. soft, overprocessed
      2. soft, color, overexposed
      3. soft, borderline backlit/contrast

Comment

thank you for information on other ones could you pre screen these two dlowwa
        1. soft/blurry, overprocessed
        2. soft/blurry

Comment

i dont understand what makes alot of the photos i take soft and blurry
          unless its the lens do you have any ideal and thanks

Comment

i dont understand what makes alot of the photos i take soft and blurry
            unless its the lens do you have any ideal and thanks
            There are too many factors that could be at play (including the camera settings, the quality of the lens, the atmospheric conditions at the time, and the editing technique used) to do more than guess.

That being said, if I had to guess, I'd say lens related issues (settings/overall quality) are the most likely culprit.

Comment

ok thank you dlowwa for information i did go back threw some photos and tryen find something not blurry i thought this wasnt bad could you look at it for pre screening i didnt go crazy on editing and i am gonna order new lens ive been usen canon regular 75-300mm gonna get the canon 100-400mm ef
              Attached Files

Comment

ok thank you dlowwa for information i did go back threw some photos and tryen find something not blurry i thought this wasnt bad could you look at it for pre screening i didnt go crazy on editing and i am gonna order new lens ive been usen canon regular 75-300mm gonna get the canon 100-400mm ef
                This image does not appear to be blurry, but is a bit soft and also has editing halos.

Comment

can the halos be correctted and thanks is editing halos ur refering too from usen masking

Comment

Will ask you to PLEASE READ HERE THOROUGHLY one last time:

3. Please limit your prescreening requests to a maximum of 5 images per 24 hours (not calendar day)

Will answer this post, but any further posts that don't follow our requests will respectfully be ignored.

i have this one dont know if its better are not do see some heat haze in back if you could look at it for pre screening about it for the day thanks
                    This image is blurry and has dust spots.

Comment

ok thank you iem sorry forgot

Comment

pre screeing on these two please
                        Apparently you have yet to read the link I've asked you to multiple times, so there will be no further comments from crew.

Comment

i didnt post anything after midnight last night dont think sorry i did read link i thought after midnight was concederd next day i apoalgie to you

Comment

i didnt post anything after midnight last night dont think sorry i did read link i thought after midnight was concederd next day i apoalgie to you
                            In that post it literally says "per 24 hours (not calendar day)". Don't know how that can be any more clear. The problem is not so much that you posted a couple of images over the limit, the problem is I've asked you to read and follow the requests in that post multiple times and you have yet to do so. If you can't make the effort to follow our requests, not much point for us to make the effort to reply.

You're free to continue posting feedback requests, but like I said, any more that don't follow our requests in that post will be ignored by crew.

Comment

ill wait until after 12am resend that should be 24hrs thank you iem new tryen to learn site is hard for me to navagate

Comment

pre screening advice on these 3 please
                                First image is blurry, and cannot be fixed. As for the other two, as I have already said:

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                                1 & 3 are similar, and will thus not be prescreened.
                                So I'm really trying to be patient here, but it still seems you're not making much effort to pay attention to what we are saying. I think I'm done for now, maybe some other photographers will be willing to help you in the future

Comment

Working...
                                X