don moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by don moore
    thank you for info on other two photos there maxed on sharpness so wont be able to do anything with softness guees cant use them i have this one could you look at it pre screening editng advice thanks
    Would be rejected for soft and dark/contrast.

Comment

could i get this looked at pre screening and editing advice thanks
      Would be rejected for soft, centering, and too far.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Would be rejected for soft, centering, and too far.
        sorry i wasnt thinken sent wrong one let me resend thank you

Comment

ment to send this one if you could look at it editing and pre screening sorry about last one
          Would be rejected for horizon, soft, heat haze. Not going to comment on this one any more.

Comment

Would be rejected for horizon, soft, heat haze. Not going to comment on this one any more.
            ok sorry i thought was a good pic thanks

Comment

could i get help with editing and pre screening on this please
              Image is soft.

Comment

Image is soft.
                ok thanks how do i fix softness ive had alot of photos seems soft is it camera setting are something can fix in lightroom?

Comment

• Originally posted by don moore View Post

ok thanks how do i fix softness ive had alot of photos seems soft is it camera setting are something can fix in lightroom?
                  Depends if the original is sharp or not. If not, then there might not be much you can do with editing. Too many other factors at play to say more than that.

Comment

Depends if the original is sharp or not. If not, then there might not be much you can do with editing. Too many other factors at play to say more than that.
                    ok thank you

Comment

can i get this looked at pre screening and editing advice please
                      Soft and borderline overexposed.

Comment

Soft and borderline overexposed.
                        thank you

Comment

is this any better i added detail and sharpness if you could look at it one last time thanks
                          You already tried to upload this image (against my advice that is was too soft), and then appealed after it was (unsurprisingly) rejected for soft, so I won't be commenting any more.

Comment

• No hate here, and you're right you did nothing technically wrong - you're allowed to upload and appeal any image you would like. That being said, you can hopefully understand why it is completely fair that crew might now want to spend the time/effort offering advice if that advice is going to be ignored in the end

Comment

i thought soft ment more sharpness i didnt no what to do i thought pic looked fine again iem tryen to learn i want to be able to edit and not ask for help i dont want to appeal i dont want you all mad at me are think iem crazy i am doing my best iem sorry if i new soft ment when you told me soft ment pic couldnt be fixed i wouldnt waiste a slot iem setten with 5 rejects all hott new registrations because of softness if i new the answer ied fix it i ant asken for much appeals told me come here for help i do ive had a hard time i apolagie sorry if i had the answers ied be not on here asken for help i want to be treated fair same as next person its heart braken i try so hard i dont no what else to say
                              Despite what you think, you are being treated the same as anyone else. To be clear, JP is not a paid service. I get nothing for the time I spend in the forum, so there is absolutely no incentive to waste time on people who ignore advice (which is fully their right to do). All we ask is that people be polite and follow the requests we make. Those requests are laid out on the page you have been linked to multiple times. On that page it literally says:

"..if you get a rejection you don't agree with, better to come here and get advice before appealing, not after. There is not much incentive to help those who disregard advice or appeal before asking for it."

If you still haven't read that page fully - or worse, have and decided to ignore it - ...well, not much else I can do for you. The 'I'm new' excuse doesn't really cut it when there are new people posting daily who seem to be able to follow our requests. You've had two months, so..

Comment

• i am not a screener but i can only agree with Dana that everything seems to be very soft. This can be anything from the distance you are away from the shots and having to crop too much to your camera settings. Feel free to send me a PM and I will give you my email address and I can look at one of your original out of the camera images and see what I can find.

Comment

Working...
                                X