don moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    i am not a screener but i can only agree with Dana that everything seems to be very soft. This can be anything from the distance you are away from the shots and having to crop too much to your camera settings. Feel free to send me a PM and I will give you my email address and I can look at one of your original out of the camera images and see what I can find.
    ok thanks i sent you a message i didnt know why there soft i thought i have a good camera i used canon 90D and just got a canon 100-400mm lens spent 2200 .00 i dont have the answers i try hard thow all this stuff has drove me insane iem not tryen be a professional just would like to be able to get photos right so i dont havet to bother dana are ask for help.

Comment

• Originally posted by don moore
      can anybody help with editing advice on this please
      I am not a screener, but for me it is too soft.

Comment

• Yes indeed it's too soft

Regards
        Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
          Yes indeed it's too soft

Regards
          Alex
          ok thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

I am not a screener, but for me it is too soft.
            ok thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
              Yes indeed it's too soft

Regards
              Alex
              i have a question can you take pics in auto mode on camera and send in here ive been usen manual but ant worken out to good dont seem and i reset my camera to factorey starten over tryen to get reed of this softness problem could you give me advice thanks

Comment

• can anybody help me with editing advice on this please thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

• I would say it is very soft, especially at the rear of the aircraft - the DHL logo and registration are very soft. You need to add more sharpening in Lightroom.

Comment

I would say it is very soft, especially at the rear of the aircraft - the DHL logo and registration are very soft. You need to add more sharpening in Lightroom.
                    i think its maxed on sharpness what about more detail in sharppening section in lightroom

Comment

• You definitely need to adjust something in the sharpening section - the DHL logo should have sharp edges and stand out - it's very flat - just don't go to far where you create jagged edges on the logo or the yellow area/white area border.

Comment

You definitely need to adjust something in the sharpening section - the DHL logo should have sharp edges and stand out - it's very flat - just don't go to far where you create jagged edges on the logo or the yellow area/white area border.
                        ok thanks

Comment

• anybody help with editing advice please
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by don moore View Post
                            anybody help with editing advice please
                            Mr. Moore... put a little more sharpness and contrast. lower the brightness a little, maybe using the highlight A little! and.. there is a bird near the nose of the aircraft...

see..

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capturar.JPG Views:	0 Size:	275.1 KB ID:	1117097

Comment

• Originally posted by kidgoncalez View Post

Mr. Moore... put a little more sharpness and contrast. A little! and.. there is a bird near the nose of the aircraft...

see..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capturar.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	275.1 KB
ID:	1117097
                              ok thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by don moore
                                can anybody help please with editing on this looks like there was halos around wheels and bright on top of plane for some reason tryed changed it around in lightroom steal cant remove it thanks
                                this one with a lot of shadow at the bottom, modify in the "shadows". increase the contrast very little. the sharpness looks good to me, but I would just put a little, but very little

Comment

Working...
                                X