don moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    It will be rejected for soft I'm sure. I took that image as it is and added one pass of sharpening in Photoshop and I think you can see the difference - there is more definition to both the FedEx and Express the titles. Whatever sharpening you are using in Lightroom, the definition of it needs to be changed. What sharpening levels are you using in Lightroom? Click image for larger version Name:	image_41104-sharpen.jpg Views:	0 Size:	428.0 KB ID:	1118150
    i dont no i just use slider says sharpping its maxed 150

Comment

• Originally posted by don moore View Post

i dont no i just use slider says sharpping
      i used just slider to 150 on that one

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
        It will be rejected for soft I'm sure. I took that image as it is and added one pass of sharpening in Photoshop and I think you can see the difference - there is more definition to both the FedEx and Express the titles. Whatever sharpening you are using in Lightroom, the definition of it needs to be changed. What sharpening levels are you using in Lightroom? Click image for larger version Name:	image_41104-sharpen.jpg Views:	0 Size:	428.0 KB ID:	1118150
        i dont no how to use photshop but i used slider in lightroom to 150 think radious was 1.0

Comment

i dont no how to use photshop but i used slider in lightroom to 150 think radious was 1.0
          it was over cast to with sun shineing threw clouds late evening didnt help

Comment

i used just slider to 150 on that one
            Just it is not enough, the perfect sharpening in LR comes from the mix of:

Amount (100-150) + Radius (More than a half) + Detail (More than a half)..Combinated with the Masking and Luminance.

That is what I use, obviously it will depend of your equipment and which kind of photo are you editing. But this would work for you, keep in mind that the masking and luminance are the factors that more change, so it is up to you and how it looks ok for you, but with a proper quality for the website.

Comment

• Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

Just it is not enough, the perfect sharpening in LR comes from the mix of:

Amount (100-150) + Radius (More than a half) + Detail (More than a half)..Combinated with the Masking and Luminance.

That is what I use, obviously it will depend of your equipment and which kind of photo are you editing. But this would work for you, keep in mind that the masking and luminance are the factors that more change, so it is up to you and how it looks ok for you, but with a proper quality for the website.
              ok thanks i think radius is useley 1.0 i think dont no much aabout detail slider useley 25 think have did masking befor never did luminace

Comment

ok thanks i think radius is useley 1.0 i think dont no much aabout detail slider useley 25 think have did masking befor never did luminace
                ill try get fedx again this evening there ant a cloud in sky here today

Comment

For this it just need contrast, it is also a bit soft but would be ok.
                  does this cargo jet fall under night shot it was late evening when i took it ??

Comment

does this cargo jet fall under night shot it was late evening when i took it ??
                    Yes, it would be ok marked as night shot. But if you are not sure at all leave it in blank or just type in the screener comments box: I´m not sure about Night shot category. And they would mark it for you.

Comment

Yes, it would be ok marked as night shot. But if you are not sure at all leave it in blank or just type in the screener comments box: I´m not sure about Night shot category. And they would mark it for you.
                      i checked night shot it wasnt dark yt but was getten close guess you could say dusk

Comment

• can i get pre screening editing advice on this photo please
                        Attached Files

Comment

can i get pre screening editing advice on this photo please
                          Borderline soft, otherwise ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Borderline soft, otherwise ok.
                            ok thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by don moore
                              can i have this looked at editing advice please took it yesterday
                              Image is soft.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Image is soft.
                                ok thank you ill keep tryen get a good one of this plane no luck yt thow

Comment

Working...
                                X