No announcement yet.

don moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To appeal an image, you need to go on your Jetphotos profile, look under Rejected images there and next to the one you want to appeal, there is an appeal this image link - appeals aren't processed from the forum - only questions regarding appeals.

Comment

• Originally posted by don moore
      i would like to appeal this photo the exsposure is minus 0.10 and i cant see no way under shappend rejectoin says under sharppend and over exsposed thanks
      Image is quite soft. There is very little chance an appeal would be successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Image is quite soft. There is very little chance an appeal would be successful.
        I see you decided to appeal anyway. As we have previously discussed, you can of course ignore the advice you are given and make your own decisions, but doing so also means that advice will no longer be offered

Comment

• can anybody help me with horizon and is exsposure ok please on this photos thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

• Based on the buildings in the distance both horizontals and verticals I think you are pretty much spot on - maybe. .and just a maybe .01 CW.. but .. I think it is fine personally - I measured 5 or 6 different verticals and horizontals.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
              Based on the buildings in the distance both horizontals and verticals I think you are pretty much spot on - maybe. .and just a maybe .01 CW.. but .. I think it is fine personally - I measured 5 or 6 different verticals and horizontals.
              ok thanks mark this is new angle for me to edit tryen make sure its right

Comment

• could anybody help me with horizon on this please thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by don moore View Post
                  could anybody help me with horizon on this please thanks
                  Need a CW rotation

Comment

• Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

Need a CW rotation
                    ok thanks

Comment

• can anybody tell me if this is to much heat haze please
                      Attached Files

Comment

• can anybody tell me if the little bit of grass at bottom by the wheels is obstruction please??
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by don moore View Post
                          can anybody tell me if the little bit of grass at bottom by the wheels is obstruction please??
                          Shouldn’t be an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobertMahar15 View Post

Shouldn’t be an issue.
                            ok thank you

Comment

• could anybody tell me please if horizon is level please
                              Attached Files

Comment

• When I look at the longest horizontal on the parking garage, I would say no - see the attached - but - would like to add - others opinions might be different, Click image for larger version

Name:	image_43453-1.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	549.3 KB
ID:	1124886

Comment

Working...
                                X